[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 25 and still a virgin. Never had a girlfriend or even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: t3_51ea2o.jpg (922KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
t3_51ea2o.jpg
922KB, 2480x3508px
I'm 25 and still a virgin. Never had a girlfriend or even kissed a girl. I'm good at talking to girls now. Hot girls approach me a lot and are always smiling as they talk to me. I have a two female friends I made when I became good looking who are drop dead gorgeous.

The problem is that I don't exude "sex". Girls like to flirt with me, and I like it too. I can make them laugh, think, and stimulate them that way... but they just don't see me as a sexual option because I never take it further. I've had girls ask if I was gay before because I wasn't acting to their advances as I should.

I really need help badly. I need a wingman, or a wing girl, or something. My best friend doesn't want to help because he doesn't know I'm a virgin (no one thinks I am) and my other best friend (one of the gorgeous girls) has a boyfriend now. Maybe that's an excuse and I should ask them.

Anyone been in a similar situation and, well, recovered? I'm really worried about my future relationships because of my lack of experience.
>>
>>17990370
maybe you should try to be a little more aggressive, in the sense where you flirt back and talk a lil more confidently like how she looks cute or etc.

also, asking out is a good way to start a relationship. alot of girls are actually okay with blindish dates OR you can be friends with em first and work up the courage to ask them out.

what I said can be subjective to error but it's the best advice I can give
>>
>>17990381

My female friend always tells me that becoming a girls friend first is the best way to get into a relationship with them. I think that only applies to her though, not all girls.

I never compliment girls at all. I tease them and make them laugh, talk about pretty girls and things like that, but I never make it clear I like them.
>>
>>17990370

What if you do everything on this list and still want to slit your throat?

But seriously, just move in sexually. tell them you like them. tell them they're gorgeous.
>>
>>17990388
hint that you like em/compliment them, how can it hurt?

a girl who will like you will like it, a girl who doesn't will just like it but not take it to heart
>>
I honestly don't get your problem. Is this humblebragging?

Talk to your friends. At least you have some. They won't care.
>>
>>17990408
No It's a serious problem.. My female friend cares, but not the guy.

>>17990392
I'll try that more often. I always WANT to tell girls they're gorgeous. One time last month one danced on me and I wanted to say it, but my friend told me not to... wish I just trusted my own instinct. At the same time, my female friend remembers every time I ever even hinted that she looked good. I once said she looks pretty in a certain way when she was wrapped in a blanket. 4 months later she brought it up and I totally forgot.
>>
>>17990370
You have to make them think about sex, and specifically, sex with you, to exude a sexual vibe. Sexual innuendos, sexual stories (can't do this one yet), suspect body language, suspect positions, etc... all of these will get her thinking about it and she'll want it from you. It's not too hard. Look up Craig Ferguson how to flirt with women on youtube; that should be similar to the level you should reach with a girl you know as a friend.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.