[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you supposed to do when it's 7 AM, you haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1609.jpg (51KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1609.jpg
51KB, 360x640px
What are you supposed to do when it's 7 AM, you haven't slept, you're scared of being alone but you live alone, and you know you should sleep but you're too scared to sleep?
>>
>>17990345
The scariest stuff happens between midnight and 3am. After that you're usually good to go. Sleep tight or have background noise like a TV or fan.
>>
>>17990352
I don't own a TV or a fan.

I can't even cry. I can't cry to calm myself down. It gets stuck in my throat and won't come out.
>>
>>17990345
Masturbate until you pass out
When I can't sleep I make myself get up and clean the house
>>
>>17990345
Why are you scared to sleep ?
>>
>>17990374
I'm not scared to sleep, I'm too scared to sleep.

I was scared that I am going to hurt myself but I think it's passed now.
>>
>>17990345
have you tried not being such a faggot?
>>
If u have health insurance, get checked into psych facility. If you have money try a good private one that might actually get you in the path to health
>>
File: 1446957845570.jpg (195KB, 1024x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1446957845570.jpg
195KB, 1024x1117px
>>17990345
Holy shit, this happens to me anytime I read or watch stuff about aliums.

I just sleep with a light on and feel better.
>>
>>17990345
get a baby lamb and leave the night light on
>>
If you can find some balls and put them back Into your scrotum
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.