[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to break up with gf >it seems like she's fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: F9dBcXg.jpg (83KB, 900x610px) Image search: [Google]
F9dBcXg.jpg
83KB, 900x610px
>want to break up with gf
>it seems like she's fucking always going through something
>first it was last semester of college, now it's finding a job, etc.
>wanted to get to a "stable point" where I could break up with her
>there's never a good time
>tried breaking up with her once 2 months ago and she burst into tears

what do? Do I just tear off the bandaid now? Do I wait to make it easier?
>>
Nah, man, just give her a couple years to sort things out, then break it to her gently.
>>
>>17990252

yes of course. there snever a good time to break up with someone, you arent there to baby them. i coudl understand if its her birthday that weekend or her moms funeral but to just stay with someone indefinitely because they are going through normal life stuff is stupid.

just break up
>>
>>17990252
Just stop taking to her. It's not worth the effort.
>Gf always complaining about life
>Working on Degree in biology online but thinks she's hot shit smart
>help her get a job because she really wants one
>say her Body is literally shutting down and quits after first day
>get tired of how she can't do anything productive because her body somehow rejects it
>My body rejects her and just stops texting her

Ez
>>
Been there.

If you're like me you will chicken out whenever she starts crying. You have to text her. Tell her everything you need to exllain your decision so there are no loose ends, and explain that you need to cut contact, at least for a while. You'll just need the courage to send the message.
After that:

>block her on social media
>if you ever talk again, don't agree to meet up, call her on the phone or talk about the break up
>if you ever talk again, STOP

There's never a good time to break up. Don't be afraid to do it, she'll eventually be okay, and so will you. Don't just accept the situation you are in, you're clearly not happy with your relationship.

Good luck, man.
>>
Dude she likes you, quit being a faggot.

People have rough patches. Eventualy, you too will have a rough one. Least she's not fucking other people, wich is saying a lot, compared to the shit we see on /adv/ every day.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.