[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody bad at math and physics tests become good? I studied

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1443315648988.jpg (98KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1443315648988.jpg
98KB, 800x680px
Can somebody bad at math and physics tests become good? I studied my ass off for this physics test (1 week or so) and got a 53%. I've lost hope in my ability to succeed at these. Is there hope of me succeeding at these?
>>
>>17990221

What level of education are we talking here?

If you're under 18, just excuse yourself now.
>>
>>17990221
Khan Academy

For some reason I struggle with physics too, even though I'm good at most maths and sciences. Khan Academy helped.
>>
>>17990221
Read your books and do the problems. There is no royal road to mathematics nor to physics. You're supposed to feel dumb when you learn this stuff. Do the problems until you can look at the same type of problem and know exactly what needs to be done.

If you still struggle otherwise, consider hiring a tutor.
>>
>>17990221

Of course they can you retard. Op your issue is you are probably the type of person who gets frustrated and wants to instantly give up when you cannot instantly get it.

Math is memorization, thats all it is. Now op i want you to think about something you like..a book series, a video game, a sport. How much of that thing do you have memorized? If you answered a lot, then congratulations you have the ability to be good at math.

You have to suffer through not knowing it though. studying and missing it over an over is extremely frustrating. Finding out theres a new case where what you learned is now incorrect is frustrating but if you accept it and continue to study you will eventually get it.
>>
>>17990672
>Math is memorization, thats all it is
*middle school math
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.