[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 year old >Introverted and shy >Makes fun of myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>20 year old
>Introverted and shy
>Makes fun of myself a lot for laughs
>Don't have a lot of friends
>Cute petite chick I've been following on Facebook messages me out of the blue
>Chat with some meme jokes here and there
>Find out she wants me to tag 5 of my friends so she can get a bigger audience
>avoid it with funny quote and say I'm surprised that she messaged
>Leaves me on seen

>Try talking with this artistic chick i used to have a thing with when she was over 200 lbs
>She lost weight and is 140 now
>Try talking to her too, chat is sort of dry nowadays compared to when we chatted when she over 200lbs
>Leaves me on seen too

Wtf am I doing wrong anons. Even talking to a chick I used to have a thing with when she was at her lowest is even impossible too. This is killing my self esteem badly.

Does this happen to anybody else?
>>
Well first off the first girl was never interested in you. She just wanted more followers. Also don't say things like "I'm surprised you messaged me".
>>
>>17990004
Makes sense, looks desperate?

I'm guessing saying shit like "you're cute blah blah" should be forbidden too right?
>>
>>17989941
Work on yourself and improve everything about your life (looks, knowledge, finances)

PS; the only way to not be a shy introvert is to step out of your comfort zone. No other way around it.
>>
>>17989941

>waiting for girls to message you
>talking to girls you've already talked to

Let me give you some advice while you're still young.

>talk to them first
>talk to new ones any chance you can
>>
>>17990018
It looks desperate and shows that you have low self esteem.
>>
>>17989941
Start being a man anon. Don't chase women let them chase you.

Start reading self-improvement books and you'll be just fine
>>
>>17990030
Not OP but do self-improvement books really work?
>>
>>17990036
They do work if you're willing to improve yourself
>>
>>17990022
I tell myself that I should, but I have a shitty time making small talk on real life and on Facebook. I don't know how to maintain a convo. Is it awkward to hit a girl up I've been friends with in Facebook but never messaged them?
>>17990025
Thanks for the heads up man
>>17990030
I don't know if those really work
>>
>>17990052
I can't speak for everybody but for me they did.

Just give it a try it can't get any worse
>>
>>17990052

I think after a certain amount of time it is awkward, then after a longer time it is less awkward. It is a weird horse shoe curve.

Are these girls strangers? And don't read self help books. They make you insecure. You're constantly questioning if you're doing the right thing. You have to improve yourself, but naturally.
>>
>>17990067
Wrong
>>
>>17990067
I have about 473 friends on Facebook, about 90% of them I've actually met and know in real life.
>>
keep trying anon, keep marching. Life is supposed to be hard, can't afford to be weak
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.