[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a virgin not by matter of appearance, and I think I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

I'm a virgin not by matter of appearance, and I think I can now act out a fuckable persona, but where do I go to find partners with whom to have sex? I'm not old enough to go into a bar and bring someone home, and I'd rather not wait until I am.
>>
>>17989153

You are a virgin by matter of appearance.
>>
>I'm a virgin not by matter of appearance
Top kek

>and I think I can now act out a fuckable persona
Top fucking kek

>where do I go to find partners with whom to have sex?
Go to some piece of shit city and find some prostitutes.
>>
>>17989170
No I'm a virgin by matter of turning half the girls at school off by acting autistic around them and turning the other half away because i was autistically chasing some random other autist. If I had a location and watched my demeanor i guarantee you I'll lose it within a week.
>>
>>17989184
Then why haven't you lost it yet?
>>
>>17989198
Because I'm not allowed in bars and I'd rather not the single mothers in my training program.
>>
>>17989208

So, you are in fact a virgin by matter of appearance.
>>
>>17989218
Explain the logic behind this statement.
>>
>>17989221

That you are a virgin by matter of appearance
>>
>>17989226
From where do you derive this?
>>
>>17989208

As if you had a choice OP. The smiles they throw at ya are most likely because they see you as a goofy scrawny little kid.

Sorry bro
>>
>>17989240

You.
>>
>>17989241
I'm well over six feet tall and with a little more meat than I probably should have. Is this literally psychological projection?
FYI they give different faces when I do something autistic so that's not why they're smiling at me.
>>
>>17989248

sry man, just saying it as it is. Don't get all pissy
>>
>>17989175
;/
>>
>>17989259
But you're not saying it as it is. You're literally describing a stereotype that has no relevance to the topic at hand, as if you don't actually know the answer to my question and are jealous that I even have the privilege of asking it. Why are you still a virgin?
>>
>>17989153
>I can fuck girls
>Girls won't fuck me

If you're not old enough to go to bars and stuff don't your friends have like house parties or anything?
>>
>>17989265

this is why you can't get laid OP
>>
>>17989277
>friends
>house parties
Hello, autistic person here. I suppose I could try to make friends if not for the sole purpose of being invited to house parties and getting laid. What kind of friends do you look for?
>>
>autistic
>wants a sexual partner.
Sorry, if you're legitimately autistic, you probably will have a rough time of it. My cousin has Aspergers, and no way will he get a girlfriend.

You really need to be able to read subtle social cues when dating- something genuine autists notoriously lack.
>>
>>17989353
Are you actually autistic or just bad socially? Like if you're all right looking and can manage to do a bit of small talk you can usually hook up with a girl. Casual sex isn't all it'sbcracked up to be though but I guess you kind of want to get it over and done with. You could try tinder or something
>>
>>17989385
Depends on how autistic OP is, autism is a spectrum. My friend's ex was autistic and they were together for 5 years
>>
>>17989390
I felt compelled to respond to the first shitposter that responded to my thread. I am an autist, complete with the fast walking and arm-waving.

>>17989399
Pretty damn high-functioning if I may say so myself. If you don't believe me, ask the greedy bastards at the SSA.

So I go on Tinder or find a friend or find a friend on Tinder and I try my darndest to not make a fool out of myself at any functions I'm invited to? Seems easy enough.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.