[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caught feelings for a girl for the first time. She doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1788.jpg (976KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1788.jpg
976KB, 3264x2448px
Caught feelings for a girl for the first time. She doesn't give two shits about me but not in a cunt way. How the fuck do I get her off my mind I hate thinking about her cause it's a total waste of time
>>
>>17989106
Accept she won't reciprocate and let it take it's course.

Start looking at other girls who would be interested in you
>>
>>17989106

Meet more girls. Talk to more girls. Hang out with more girls.
>>
>>17989109
>Accept she won't reciprocate and let it take its course

I know this has to happen but I feel like I'm waitin for shit that isn't going to happen. Does completely blocking her out speed this up?
>>
>>17989134
Ask her for some space, tell her you'll get back intouch later, worked for me. Were on good terms, you'll grt over it faster than you think.

Keeping a good relationship is important as she can strill expand your social circles or in my case particular be a good work contact. She might even set you up with someone at a later date, now that she knows youre seeking a relationship.
>>
>>17989134
>Does completely blocking her out speed this up?

Yes. It'll take time though. Don't expect to happen in a day
>>
>>17989146
We weren't in a relationship at all we are friends
>>
>>17989134
Yeah. It goes away eventually. I thought it never would. I remember how miserable it feels. I'd suggest distancing yourself. Remaining friends with her isn't going to do you any good.
>>
>>17989202
Would telling her my feels for her do any good? Would it give me closure?
>>
>>17989191
Stop being a silly goose.

A relationship doesnt mean being a boyfriend and gurlfriend. I have a relationship with my best friend or my boss.

The point is not too burn bridges, but to ask fpr space temporarily. Just be honest man.
>>
Masterbait and Then see if you dont forget her
>>
>>17989106
Eh, I'm in a similar situation. If they don't seem to reciprocating interest it's best to just move on. I wouldn't just cut them out of your life unless you feel it is necessary, as ive found its never a good idea to just burn bridges for no reason.
Hell, that friend may have another single friend you can hook up with, but you won't know that if you drop contact.

Focus on improving yourself, and women will naturally flock to you. Once they do, some will show you actual attention and be interested in you and others will just be flirty or not really intending on trying to progress further. I still have trouble figuring out that last part as I'm not very woman savy, but it's all about just keeping on trying and moving onto the next prospect if it doesn't seem to be working.
Good luck anon. Best of luck to you
>>
File: IMG_1805.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1805.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
>>17989237
>Masterbait

I don't even jerk off to her cause I don't think about her sexually but it does distract me
>>
>>17989310
I work out 3 times a week already, I want to say I'm not good looking/too short/bad personality but I feel as if I'm making excuses for myself. I can't even broaden my horizon of women cause I don't talk to any women. I'm beta fag
>>
Not sure if my question was answered but if I tell her I love her will this burn bridges? Is it like a 50/50?
>>
Do not tell her you love her. It will only cause awkwardness between you two, especially if she has made it clear she doesn't want what you want.

Also, working out 3 times a week doesn't make you a stud, and shouldnt be your crutch when trying to get women. Anybody can workout and make their body look decent. By self improvement, I meant more aspects than just appearance. Mental improvement is by far the most important aspect of getting chicks, as you need to be in the right mindset to win over a woman. By the way you talk about yourself, I'd say you need to work on your self esteem. Bitches can smell confidence and improving your self worth will go a long way for increasing confidence.

Don't worry about women right now. By the way you speak, you need to look inside yourself and focus your attention there. Be happy with yourself instead of trying to find happiness within another person. It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>17989608
I have never had pursued any relationship with women before this. After I started to talk with her I've started to worry about what she thinks of me and this whole other plethora of stuff, I don't have any real insecurities about myself and been content with my life. I'm not a total fucking loser but I'm no chad either, my only contact with her soon will be over messages cause my classes are changing. She hasn't made it clear that she does not like me but I'm basing this off how we talk/conversate

Sorry for the hard to read format
>>
>>17989656
You just sounds like you are too hung up on this specific chick. Don't put pussy on a pedestal. There are other women out there. Right after I broke up with my Ex recently I was crushing hardcore for this hot chick at my work. It got to the point of obsessive, I couldn't stop thinking about her or even what we would do together if we dated. I hadn't felt like that in a long time, completely flooded with passion since the passion had left my previous relationship. We hung out a couple times and I asked her on a couple dates but she declined me by giving me the runaround. I just slowly stopped giving her as much attention as I realized she wasn't wanting to try to establish a relationship like I wanted. And truthfully, as painful as it was at the time, it was the right move. She was feeding off my attention and when I backed off she stopped what little communication we had between us pretty quickly.

It's up to you if you think staying friends with her will be a positive relationship for the both of you. I wouldn't recommend burning the bridge with her, but if it keeps eating you alive on the inside it may help to voice your feelings to her. Just know, that approaching the situation like that can be very overbearing on her. If you must tell her, don't pour your heart out to her. Just tell her you have been crushing on her or something more mild, it doesn't sound as strong of an emotion and may make it easier for the conversation to go down.

My advice summed up? Focus on yourself or other women and stop focusing on a woman you yourself have admitted can't reasonably get.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.