[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short: a family member owes me a significant amount

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1466870880540.jpg (41KB, 556x841px) Image search: [Google]
1466870880540.jpg
41KB, 556x841px
Long story short: a family member owes me a significant amount of money. I have the chance to take it back, but I'm not sure if there's any hidden consequences there would be if I were to, even though I've read up on the situation. We have a joint account that we use to pay certain bills and whatnot. It's come to my attention that the other party has put in an amount that is nearly the amount they owe me. They know I want this money. However, I feel they are trying to trap me, cause they are like that. Even though I read that it's legal for me to take this money, I just feel there's some sort of trap door waiting for my step.

Even though we both are owners of the account, would it be legal for me to withdraw the money that is owed to me, even though I wasn't the one who put it in the account?
>>
File: 1484601515545.png (356KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1484601515545.png
356KB, 599x510px
>>17989066
take the money and kick their ass if they try to take it back from you
>>
>>17989066
>Even though we both are owners of the account, would it be legal for me to withdraw the money that is owed to me, even though I wasn't the one who put it in the account?
Yes, because it's a joint account. If you used their information to withdraw money from an account you aren't apart of, then it would be illegal.
>>
>>17989066
What's significant?
>>
>>17989066
I don't see what the trap would be.

It's legal to take the money if it's a joint account
>>
>>17989066
Just divorce him and take him for all hes worth if this is how youre gonna be you conniving bitch.
>>
>>17989169
*How significant

Not quite six figures.

>>17989172
The person is a piece of shit that likes to trap family members in bullshit so that he can control them. (since he hasn't figured out, somehow in all his years, how to get people to love and respect him instead of fearing and avoiding him)
>>
File: projecting.png (49KB, 450x326px) Image search: [Google]
projecting.png
49KB, 450x326px
>>17989182
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.