[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a job where you can save a lot of money fast because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 83462801561.jpg (63KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
83462801561.jpg
63KB, 600x450px
What's a job where you can save a lot of money fast because they pay for/provide your room and board and also doesn't involve a lot of qualifications?
>>
>>17988946

Sales. Although highly dependant on performance.
>>
>>17988946
>they pay for/provide your room and board
>also doesn't involve a lot of qualifications
>you can save a lot of money fast

These things almost never go together. If you land a job that covers your room and board, you're probably getting a big pay cut and not getting payed much because of that factor.
>>
>>17988946
Military, if you're stuck doing janitorial shit it's pretty easy.
>>
I'm thinking oilrig
You probably have to live on it a few months at a time
Or department of state, and find a embassy job overseas.
United Nations also pays for housing
>>
any type of labour camps. oil rigs, dam work, logging, 3 weeks on 1 off type of deal usually. come home with 10k pay days
>>
>>17988946
Extended stay hotels. They require that the security and maintenance/housekeeping staff live on site. Extended stay hotels are basically studio apartments catering to construction crews and other people who are in a town for an extended period of time.

They give you one of the rooms to live in. You're on call 24/7 which sucks but it allows you to have a place to stay, and you receive some additional pay ontop of that.

some of the most retarded people I ever met were employed at the one I worked at. So the bar to enter is low.
>>
>>17989081
Sure they do, as long as you're risking your wellbeing. They compensate in pay and perks.
>>
>>17988946
Living at home with Mommy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.