[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to make of this girl. We randomly met

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

I don't know what to make of this girl.

We randomly met in college at a student club. She seemed really interested in talking to me which to be honest was a bit surprising. We ended up taking the same math class this summer so we had class together every day and hung out quite a lot. When we studied/hung out she always touched me a lot or put her head on my shoulder. Added her on FB and turned out she has a girlfriend(she's bisexual). She never mentioned it and I never confronted her about it but one day she randomly said it to another classmate and said "anon didn't know I had a girlfriend lol" I told her I already knew she said "I didn't tell you bc me and her were going through something and didn't know if we'd stay together"

Whenever we talk long enough the conversation inevitably ends up being about her exes or sex. She constantly checks out girls and some guys around me as if she wants me to react. At the same time she complains/brags about rejecting people she willfully flirts with because in the end "she has a gf."

For finals the following semester she got a hotel room and invited me to sleep over. I was like ohboyhereitcomes.jpeg but then she invited another female friend, kept talking to her gf (who paid for the room) on the phone. we were alone for a few hours before her friend came over and I called it a night (early test) but she was in her bed talking about how her butt and tits look (she says shes getting fat)

I briefly considered making some kind of move but I remember how she's always saying she has a gf and didn't feel like taking the risk before an important test.
>>
File: chapulin.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
chapulin.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
We continue to be friends and hang out. We hit each other up quite often. If I don't for a while she does. She facetimed me a couple of times while her girlfriend is there, once while they were both on vacation.

I'm attracted to her but I also like her as a friend but why does she send mixed signals. One time it came up I have a dick pick on my phone so she's always trying to find it or get me to show it.
>>
>>17988944
If I were you next time I was alone with her I'd casually ask if she wants to have sex and see what happens. Women are a lot of things but faithful isn't always one of them.
>>
>>17988934
>>17988944

What do you want with this girl? She clearly doesn't respect her relationship, so I don't see how being her BF would be any fun. And even if she was up for casually cheating on her, do you think you'd be up for that?
>>
>>17988934
don't be a cuck and find someone who's single instead of being a beta orbiter.
>>
File: tenor.gif (837KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
837KB, 480x360px
>>17988944
The thing is one day she'll tell me about how she hasn't even kissed anyone after her current gf of 2 years but the next she'll tell me about how a guy she was talking to was "this close" to getting with her but he messed up.

She said she made her gf get tested before sleeping with her but also said she fingered another girl at a party and ended up telling her gf about it.

>>17988953
You have not seen her ass my friend. It's amazing. Seriously. Even if nothing happened between us I like her as a friend and she's very smart and fun to hang out with.
>>
>>17989001

You are already her friend. You didn't tell me what you want from her.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>17989017
I want to know if she likes me as more than friends and is trying to have sex with me. Bonus points is there any way I could make a move without ruining or making our friendship awkward.

Main reason why I haven't made a move is that we're actually working together on a project.
>>
>>17989030
>Bonus points is there any way I could make a move without ruining or making our friendship awkward.

Hahahahahaha! Want her GF to join you two in bed while we are making impossible wishes?

Making a move is making a move. The point is to stop being her friend to be something more. There are not half measures there. So no, you can't make a move without making a move.
>>
File: Chapulín.png (429KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
Chapulín.png
429KB, 800x568px
>>17989050
>Want her GF to join you two in bed while we are making impossible wishes?

lol I can think of like three times she hinted at wanting to share a guy with her.

But I guess I'll just gradually turn up the heat or go for it when we're alone again.
>>
>>17989062

She also said she likes tricking people. Good luck mate, good luck. You'll need it.
>>
File: El_Chapulín_Colorado.jpg (20KB, 309x230px) Image search: [Google]
El_Chapulín_Colorado.jpg
20KB, 309x230px
>>17989068
Not to sound naive but she's spent way more time with me than the people she talked about.
>>
>>17989115
>people she talked about.

She *talked* to you about them. All you know about her relationship with them is from her. And she likes to manipulate. Do the math.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.