[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just found out my gf cheated on me. i won't see her untill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1738.jpg (80KB, 960x764px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1738.jpg
80KB, 960x764px
i just found out my gf cheated on me. i won't see her untill saturday. what do i do now?

>tfw she cheated on me with a nigger
>>
>>17988875
Break up with her than cut off all contact.
>>
Think about what you're going to say to her when you do break up with her.

You might as well have some fun with it.

Just make sure that when you do break up with her, you protect yourself as best you can:

-make sure she can't steal or break your stuff
-make sure you can account for your movements and whereabouts so she can't claim you raped her

Basically, breaking up in public is probably a good idea.
>>
Calmly break up with her when you see her. Make it look like you don't give a single fuck. Forget this whore and move on. There are better girls out there.
>>
>>17988881
Don't do this OP, you never want to burn bridges in your life.

>>17988875
Maybe try to talk it out. Love is worth fighting for.
>>
>>17988881
now or on saturday?
>>
>>17988889
Lmfao.

She burned the bridge, not him.

Kick her to the curb.

Be done with it.
>>
>>17988888
checked
>>
>>17988894
making a mistake doesn't equal burning a bridge. if you can't stick by someone when they're at they're worst you don't deserve them at they're best.
>>
>>17988910
We're trying to give sound relationship advice, not hurl shitty cliches that don't even apply to the situation at hand.

Please leave.
>>
>>17988916
your misogyny makes me want to hurl.
>>
>>17988910
Unfaithful = untrustworthy = no trust = no relationship. Pretty simple
>>
>>17988910
lol
For some people their best is what an average person do every day and their worst is simply preposterous.
>>
>>17988910

/Adv/ this is a troll. No one jumps so quickly to defend a cheater. Unless it's another cheater.
>>
How exactly did you find out? Is the source credible?

If so, if she doesn't live with you id just calmly tell her that you found out she fucked jamal and its over. Don't waste anymore of your time on her.

If she lives with you/has your shit id act cool until everything is back in your control then do the above.

Im sure its tempting to fuck with her or give her hell but why bother. Just because someone was a pos doesn't give you the right to act like a faggot too. Move on and live a happy life while this mistake torments her for the rest of her life.
>>
Break up, cut contact.
Also check for STDs because who knows how long and with how many people she cucked you with.
>>
>>17988927
0/10
>>
>>17988994
>reply
>>
>>17988875
just text her you're breaking up with her and cut contact
>>
>>17988875
OP, are you 100% sure she cheated?
>>
>>17988875
Break up lol
>>
Can you tell us how it happened and how you found out ?
>>
You wont see her right now, but you can send a msg, say you 2 gonna have to sit and have a serious conversation on saturday.
>>
Depends.
If you want to take the smart way,
>>17988884 and
>>17988888
Alternatively, you COULD go scorched earth on her and post nudes on /b/, but that's not a good thing to do, so don't do it.
>>
Tell the police he raped her. Just give them his address and they'll go round him up, lock him up, and throw away the key. If you're lucky they'll just beat him to death.

Oh, and break up with your girl too.
>>
>>17990226
You could always get him swatted. I hear this doesn't usually end well for american blacks...
>>
>>17990226
>Tell the police he raped her. Just give them his address and they'll go round him up, lock him up, and throw away the key. If you're lucky they'll just beat him to death.
He probably wants to punish the girl not the negro.
>>
>>17988890
Now.
>>
>>17988910
>at their worst

he deserves better than he worst.
he doesn't need to settle for garbage, you can pick that out of any trash can.
>>
>>17988958
Why even tell her? She's not telling you shit. Point being offer no information. Tell her it's over and cut all contact.

I say this being put in this situation in the past and thinking of the ideal way I SHOULD have handled it. That being cut her loose, cut all contact and offer no information whatsoever cause it's just something that could be twisted to make you the dick and if your going to end up being the dick regardless you might as well be a smart self preserving dick.
>>
>>17988910
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>17990226

Lol I just love all the added tension here cause the guy is black.

You white men need to stop being so insecure all the time.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.