[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who was it that said that a woman will reveal her madnes to you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1752.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1752.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
who was it that said that a woman will reveal her madnes to you when you first meet her but you wonmt notice because you're too busy trying to fuck her? was it bukowski or some article on return of kings or what?
>>
That seems silly I know I wouldn't act that way when first meeting a guy
>>
>>17989144
It's actually pretty true. All the horrible relationships i've been in, when i look back at them, the signs were clear as day from the start. I was just too into the girl to care/notice until she sucked me in.
>>
idk, but since i never try to instantly fuck a woman, and gauge whether or not she's fuckable through her actions, i see whatever madness is presented to me
>>
>>17988820
Assuming youre a femanon dont worry its nothing makeup cant cove. Guys who buy into that extreme ideological shit probably arent the ones you want to catch anyways.
>>
>>17989225
Amen.

Don't go for Red Pill Nerds and, you know, don't be crazy yourself and you'll be fine.
>>
File: fry.jpg (7KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
fry.jpg
7KB, 240x200px
It's accurate. I always see it in the beginning, but I always give her the benefit of the doubt because I'm not 100% certain why I think I'm seeing it what's actually going on.

Take this girl I'm kind of into right now.

I'm suspicious because she seems TOO nice. Her texts, but FB updates, are loaded with smiley face emojis and "lol" and 'hahaha" at every little thing. All she does is post optimistic quotes and take (tasteful) pictures of hanging out with friends in social settings or nature pics and shit. It's like she's on a constant dopamine high. I've known her for three years and never seen her with or heard of her being with a dude and just feel like something is off...
>>
>>17989144
top kek women are not even aware of their own nature. manipulative, abusive, sociopathic, destructive, drama-oriented, liars,narcissistic. this is why every man should take out the poison first before talking to a girl. just spank your monkey several times and see if you still like the girl.
>>
>>17989250
Admiral Ackbar might have some advice for you my friend...
>>
>>17989225
good job on leading men to pay child support,getting cheated on,been jailed or been accused of a false rape because they fail to see the crazy.
>>
>>17989250
She could be a lesbian.
>>
>>17989279
Nice bait. I wonder if she'll fall for it.
>>
>>17989340
Doubt it. I know she's in to dudes from things she's said. Just not sure if she's some closet sex addict or just unlucky in love or what.
>>
>>17989347
Some girls find more fulfilment from their friends than getting a boyfriend. She could be like that.
>>
>>17989363
That would be my guess from what I've seen. Which is cool. Totally get that. She honestly does SEEM like someone who is just happy with who she and doing the things she enjoys (traveling, hanging with friends, teaching kids).

As long as there isn't something more insidious going on. I guess I've just never seen a genuinely "good girl" past like high school age so I'm not sure I really believe it.
>>
>>17989250
By that line of thinking. I would be a gay crazy man just waiting for an opportunity to rape.

I'm good looking and successful and I rarely ever date because most women do not interest me because they lack class, manners, and morals.

What you just described isn't indicative of anything besides that she seems to be a nice girl and you've been so devoid of woman who may not actually be sluts that you can't even tell what one looks like.

Of course that's based entirely off your description.
>>
>>17989395
>By that line of thinking. I would be a gay crazy man just waiting for an opportunity to rape.
>women do not interest me because they lack class, manners, and morals.

No offense, but from what you just said about women you definitely SOUND crazy and ready to rape.

And in general it's pretty normal to wonder why someone is single when by all appearances they are a desirable potential romantic partner. It makes most people wonder if there's something going on they're just not aware of.
>>
>>17989395
>most women do not interest me because they lack class, manners, and morals.
Are you sure? are you really sure it's not your own sexism and general dislike that adds up to a 'creepy' persona hanging over you like a dark cloud?

Are you reaaaallllly sure it's not you?
>>
>>17989423
That was a pretty /b/ type shitpost. Here's that (You) you were fishing for. May it serve you well.

>>17989435
I'm 100% positive it isn't me since I have had no issues finding and dating women when I've tried. I just lack the desire to do so because unlike you I guess, I have higher standards and I don't just settle for someone because they happen to like me.

I can understand you not understanding this. It's no different than a destitute person trying to understand how the top 1% thinks.
>>
>>17989528
>I can understand you not understanding this. It's no different than a destitute person trying to understand how the top 1% thinks.
Add to that the fact that you're a condescending douche.

> I have higher standards and I don't just settle for someone because they happen to like me.

I'm a girl who's attractive, well read and has her own well paying job, I've had no shortage of interested men.

I'm picky too- I just think it sounds like your attitudes towards women could also impact you not finding a 'worthy' date. Only the dregs go for arrogant dickish men.
>>
>>17989582
I don't particularly care for the formalities required in real life on the internet. The fact that you find me to be a "douche" is pretty irrelevant both to me and the topic.

I was simply explaining that the person giving advice was both wrong and his conclusion was completely unsupported by the facts given.

Also. being well read doesn't mean intelligent, wise, or even smart and having the interest of men as a woman doesn't mean much other than you take basic care of yourself and probably aren't completely psycho and so while you are trying to mirror what I posted, it doesn't provide the same value assuming either one of us is telling the truth.

You have no idea what my attitude towards women is nor my experience with them or what I'd like to find in them other than the knowledge that I'm not impressed by many of them. For all you know, I'm a rich billionaire who came up from being poor and having nothing and is able to understand worth and not willing to settle for less. Your mistake is in assuming that I'm just like you or the "average" person. While a reasonable guess, it will lead you to be way off in your assessment of anything other than that average assuming you have the skill and know how to make the assessment at all.
>>
>>17989688
So, basically men aren't worth it?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.