[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been depressed since I was 17 and it's been going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20160721_121858.jpg (715KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_121858.jpg
715KB, 1920x1080px
I've been depressed since I was 17 and it's been going on for 5 years. It's been an almost continuous feeling though it's had its short breaks and it's dulled over time. There are a lot of factors that cause it, namely my lack of higher education, friends/boyfriend or a decent job. I've never been unemployed in these 5 years however.
Is depression normally felt on this physical of a level? My chest area almost always feels tight, my body feel heavy even though I'm petite, my hair has been thinning recently, and I have the physical feeling of bring tired and sick almost constantly.
Is it possible that I have some kind of illness other than depression?
>>
>>17988168
If you're a femanon it's mostly cuz you didn't have a good dick in a while. If you're an anon your just attention seeking.

Edit : if you can't control your thoughts and your mental state go and do some therapy and do some antidepressants or you could just get your head out of your ass and try to see thing around you differently and try to think in a new pattern than you did until now.
>>
>>17988168
I dont get it
where are the tits?
>>
>>17988168
>I've been depressed since I was 17 and it's been going on for 5 years.

>I've never been unemployed in these 5 years

Why not quit the job and devote your energy into something that will actually make you happy like socializing with friends and going on dates with your boyfriend? Most of the time people are too burnt out from working all the time and they ruin their lives. Money and status are becoming increasingly irrelevant to happiness in these modern times while social connections remain just as important as ever.
>>
Workaholic depression maybe.
>>
>>17988168

Sounds like you need a major life change.
Sometimes it's the people around you, the sense of unfinished business or even just being lonely. Extreme stress can cause hair loss but so can hormonal imbalances. Consider a trip to the dr for a check up.

Do you hate your job?
Look for something else, preferably something that will be flexible around a school schedule
Do you feel inferior due to missing education?
Find a nearby community college. Some offer continuation/ged programs but almost all have low income grants so u can start on your way to doing something more fulfilling. You might even meet a boy. Almost impossible to avoid them in college.

I also recommend working out because it'll help kill feelings of depression.
>>
>>17988280
This this this OP.

I especially recommend physical activity every day.

Don't underestimate how drastically stress can fuck your life up, oftentimes with you being unaware of the source.
>>
>>17988236
I've never has close friends. I do date guys ocassionally but it never really gets serious. I work a lot because I have nothing better to so. .also I need money because no one pays my bills.
>>
>>17988280
I work a physically active job but it's so low intelligence that it bores me to death. At any rate I'm in good shape.
I have my highschool diploma but I never applied for college as that would mean moving out of my hometown and I'm afraid of actually being on my own.
I live with my sibling and we share the bills, Im just afraid of being without a safety net.
>>
>>17988327

So ask if they want to move or look for a roomate near a school.

If you stay there you will be in stagnation for a very long time. Take the risk, i did and it was entirely worth leaving. Worst case scenario, you end up moving back there with ur sibling where it's "safe" and your obviously miserable
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.