[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My current gf told me a few weeks into dating that she was molested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1529508820154.jpg (152KB, 1017x759px) Image search: [Google]
1529508820154.jpg
152KB, 1017x759px
My current gf told me a few weeks into dating that she was molested as a kid, because of this she has serious intimacy issues. Does not like to cuddle, hug, barely even kisses me. Im quite an affectionate person so when i go for a kiss and she pulls away it feels pretty rough.

On top of this, she told me a couple of weeks ago that she might be asexual and has no sex drive at all. Also told me she's pretty much only having sex with me so i don't leave her like her other boyfriends have for not putting out.

I told her I wanted to make it work when she told me all this stuff but I'm not sure im capable of keeping this relationship going. I'm already getting stressed out and snapping at her.

I feel like a dick for wanting to end things with her because of this shit that isn't her fault but I don't think I can continue to date someone with no interest in the physical aspects of a relationship.

Should I try and work at it? I don't want to hurt her, it sounds like her lack of sex drive has caused her previous boyfriends to leave/cheat on her and her confidence has taken a hit. Is their a way to even end it without being another one of those guys?
>>
No. You want sex and intimacy in your life and she doesn't. Those are irreconcilable differences. Doing anything other than breaking up will just lead to years of resentment and THEN a break up.
>>
>>17987671
blindfold + eat her pussy
also BDSM stuffs help too
>>
>>17987671
Talk to her.
If she's interested in working on her issues, give it a chance. She'll need to see a professional, it will take time.
If she doesn't want that, just leave her and move on.
>>
>>17987671
Drop her. Move on. Fuck chicks with issues. Plenty of not crazy fish in the sea. At least she was kind enough to tell you she was crazy.
>>
>>17987676
This is exactly what I am afraid of. But I know I'll hurt her if i tell her thats why want to break up

>>17987682
>>17987687
Its not like she doesn't enjoy the act of sex while were having it. We have pretty good sex and she gets into it once she gets going. And she is aware of her issues, we've talked about it and she says she hates herself for the way she is and she wants to work on it, but there hasn't really been any progress since we had that conversation.
>>
>>17987701
Some things hurt and can't be avoided. Rip off the bandaid anon.
>>
Is she seeing a therapist?
>>
>>17987715
Yeah you're right, cheers mate.
>>
>>17987671
Im willing to bet she never was molested and she's just an attention whore ,get rid
>>
>>17987671
Basically what >>17987676 said. I've been seeing a girl for a couple of years now who seems to have the same issues and it's really been fucking with me. As a result, I've started seeing someone else and now I don't feel like as much of a loser.

Romance is a pain in the ass, anon. I'm deeply infatuated with my best friend's cousin because we hooked up a couple of times and I think she's gorgeous. The problem is that she lives 5 hours away and has a boyfriend. She refuses to see me because she doesn't want to compromise her relationship with her man.

That's what I have to struggle with at the same time as having a girlfriend who won't kiss me, let alone fuck me. The only solution is to jump ship and look elsewhere for prospective romance.

The ethics of love, much like warfare, are malleable and consistently subject to change. This is the one rule that I believe is the only objective truth when it comes to a romantic relationship. Either learn to adapt to the situation or suffer the humiliation that will inevitably arise as a result of denial.

But I digress. I need to rest.
>>
>>17987724
Don't listen to this guy. The assumption that she is totally full of shit, especially without any prior evidence, will do nothing but poison your mind and your ability to progress in the relationship. Don't EVER consider that to be the truth unless you are absolutely certain.
>>
>>17987718
>>17987732

She is not currently in therapy. She told me that she only recalled it last year when she had a conversation with her father and he mentioned the man that molested her. Apparently she hasnt told her dad.

I do believe her 100% though. Shes too messed up for it to be bs. Night terrors every night since she was a kid, genuine aversion to physical contact, depression, to name a few.

Fuck it though, my previous girl had real bad depression and it just fucked us both over in the end, I can't deal with the same shit for another few years its too fucking taxing on my own state of mind.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.