[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the most considerate way to come clear to my bf about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1742.jpg (121KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1742.jpg
121KB, 960x720px
what is the most considerate way to come clear to my bf about not having been completely honest with him?

i'm pretty insecure and avoidant and i have been keeping up some act around people all my life. i slowly try to stop that behaviour but it will inevitably have consequences for the relationship between my bf and me.
namely sex.
i have not once rejected his sexual advances and i really need to learn to say no if i don't feel like having sex at all. i also feel like he might think something's wrong if i start to say no out of the blue so i guess i'll have to explain my sudden change in behaviour. but how do i do that?
>>
Say "I don't want to have sex right now". If he asks why, say "Because that's how hormones and chemicals work. Also because you suck at foreplay."
>>
>>17987569
you forgot "considerate"...
>>
>>17987581
Dancing around the truth and potentially misleading someone isn't considerate. Blunt honesty is.
>>
>>17987589
figured. that's why i want to come clear... but it's pretty scary
>>
>>17987594
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

Do the scary thing first, then get scared.
>>
Have you internally refused to be the girl he needs ? Got him wrapped around your pinky with an illusion however now is the time to pop that bubble, ration out the pussy and never again be what he wants? hehehe sly cunning fox you are good ole bait N switch bitch. Thats a good strategy it's also way easier than changing your sexual habits, just ruin his hahaha that poor loser. This schmuck is walking around happy as a pig in shit fucking his own pig in shit bragging to his mates about all the crazy wild sex he's having thinking he's hit the jackpot.....

But it's all about to get real for our poor schmuck, he's gonna enter a room and see little miss pig in shit distant yet close, schmuck will sense something is wrong but won't know what, piggy will say what a great, awesome, amazing guy he is and how much he means to her, how lucky she is blah blah blah *insert some more generic, cliche, bland, done to death romantic quotes* more blah blah and then ever so innocently she checkmates schmuck into her mundane sex schedule until he can't take it anymoreso he cheats or breaks up. What an asshole right?
>>
>>17987618
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLCJWdAUS4c
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.