[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of my friends says he has "lesbian envy". I asked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 3e9.png (698KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
3e9.png
698KB, 600x640px
One of my friends says he has "lesbian envy". I asked him to explain more in detail and he wouldn't/couldn't.

I'm gay and basically if I'm ever around my girlfriend and him at the same time he starts getting all pissy, huffy, and abrasive. It sucks because I'm tired of having to choose between not going to social gatherings or my girlfriend. I can tell my other friends are getting tired of his behavior but we've all known each other for a long time.

The fuck do I do?
Also is this a common thing? It seems fucking retarded.
>>
It's not a thing. Your friend is just a singular weirdo.
>>
>>17987547
>The fuck do I do
Have you tried sucking his dick a little bit?
>>
>>17987547

>"lesbian envy"

i don't get it, is your friend a chick who wants to fuck your girlfriend or is he a guy who wants to fuck you? OR, does he want to fuck a lesbian?
>>
>>17987547
He's an asshole who is having a slow season and figures that every lesbian couple is two more women taken out of the available pool.

It's a minor sort of assholery, though, and if he doesn't get over it soon, let one of your mutual friends call him on it.
>>
>>17987561

He's a guy and who knows
>>
>>17987547
he is into you but knows that he has no chance cause lesbian. he is in a inner fight with himself between “i want her and will do what i can to get her“ and “shes a lesbian, i cant do shit“ just wait which of the 2 wins this and if the first idea wins he wont be your friend anymore
>>
>>17987547
It seems retarded because it is retarded. I'm sure he just wants to fuck you straight or something

Or maybe he's sad and lonely and gets mad when he realizes two girls are fucking each other while no girls are fucking him.
>>
He's struggling with autogynephilia
>>
>>17988099

What the fuck is that
>>
>>17988089
It's this
>>
>>17988203

means that he's a tranny
>>
>>17988203
>>17988221
More specifically he has a fetish for being a woman. Most are straight men. Back in the day they used to go by cross-dressers, sissies, transvestites, etc. but now a lot consider themselves lesbian trans-women.
>>
>>17988221
>>17988295

Is this a common thing?
>>
>>17988591
Can't tell you how common, but it's a thing.
>>
>>17987547
>if I'm ever around my girlfriend and him at the same time he starts getting all pissy, huffy, and abrasive.
Feel free to tell him to fuck off until he can control himself. He is most def the problem here.
>>
>>17987547
He has feelings for either you, or, your girlfriend, and he can't deal with them.
>>
He isnt happy about you having sex because
>He wants you
>He wants anyone and is pissed at you for having someone
>He wants you gf
>He wants to be in a lesbian relationship and obviously can't

I put them in order of likelihood.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.