[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick for the third time since December 2nd - maybe I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 640x360px
I'm sick for the third time since December 2nd - maybe I've just been perpetually sick. All I wanna do is go to a doctor and get some goddamned antibiotics.

But, I'm uninsured, and my new job doesn't provide health insurance until the end of April.

What the fuck are my options?
>>
>>17987073
Deal with it.

Also try garlic soup.

Its like the one thing naturopaths got right. Garlic is good for colds.
>>
>>17987073

free clinics.

swallowing the cost of a doctors visit, there are many clinics near me that will see you for 75 if you are ininsured.

you can order antibiotics online as well, but its hard to say which ones you'd need.

my advice is just to swallow the cost and go to the doctor if you really think that you're non stop sick
>>
>>17987073
Autoimmune disease
>>
>>17987080

Advice on ordering antibiotics online? I'm 95% sure I know what I have, and what I'd need to take. Really just azithromycin.

What sucks is that my main doctor will get me in trouble if I tell him I'm uninsured, since he's a family friend, and will leak that kind of shit.
>>
>>17987093

>will get me in trouble

how?
>>
>>17987096

My parents will flip their shit. I mean, technically what I do is none of their business, but I've been constantly fighting with them for the past three weeks, and I just don't want so deal with the "oh my god I can't believe you're uninsured you're going to die" screaming match.
>>
>>17987124

too bad? you're making imaginary consequences. you dont even have to see yuor doctor, there are many cheaper doctors who are used to treating the common cold.
>>
>>17987127

It still looks like I'm looking at almost $200 or more for care... And I won't get a paycheck until February 10th. I can't really afford it at the moment, as I'm down to the last of my savings.
>>
>>17987154

go to your bank and take out a credit card, line of credit, etc.

call your family explain to them and get the cash.

pawn something, sell something.

or just dont do anything
>>
Me too, I've had a cough since early December. I live with a surgeon who prescribed me something with morphine because I coughed so much it made me throw up and it was impossible to sleep. But then while taking that I needed to sleep all day and couldn't get anything done so I stopped. Then I went to the doctor in another country and got another medicine, that seemed to work a bit better but I went back home and ran out of it. So I'm still coughing a lot.
>>
>>17987073
Most winter ailments, including flu and the common cold, are caused by viruses and not germs (There is a difference) and so antibiotics are useless.

All you can do is reduce the symptoms with over-the-counter cough and sneeze medicines, and ride it out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.