[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some help guys. I've been dating this girl for two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1485058827809.png (1010KB, 846x564px) Image search: [Google]
1485058827809.png
1010KB, 846x564px
Need some help guys. I've been dating this girl for two years now and I love her. She is a hardcore christian and abstains from sex and drugs. I love and admire that about her and I can see myself growing old with her. My issue is that I can't marry her until I "accept Jesus"
Should I fake it till I make it? Or should I just call it quits and stop wasting our time?
I don't want to just lie myself through a marriage
>>
>>17987018

talk to her.
>>
>>17987018
Notice how the world is turning to shit and degeneracy is everywhere. One of the reason is people abandonned religion.

Read the bible my friend, God is real.
Though I gotta say Christians is only one opinion on who this "God" is, just like Muslims think it's some guy named Allah
>>
>>17987030
>Allah=god

Lel
>>
>>17987030
Pretty shit read imo
>>
>>17987022
And say what?
All I can see is a do or go kind of situation
>>
>>17987037
Allah is their version of God, yes.
Muslims also acknowledge Jesus Christ as a prophet. Their prophet "Mohammed" came 600 years after Jesus

Anyway, everything visible is affected by what is invisible. We are spirits trapped in a physical body of flesh and there is much, much more that goes on when you "die"
>>
>>17987018
no, because then she's just changing you. and once she realizes she can change you that easily, she'll completely walk all over everything that makes you you. You're making it seem like she's in control. Tell her you want to marry her, but let her know that respect of faith goes both ways. Tell her she can only marry YOU until she accepts YOUR faith as well.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.