[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make your ex love you again without looking like you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1485025395278s.jpg (3KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
1485025395278s.jpg
3KB, 125x118px
How do you make your ex love you again without looking like you're insane or bipolar (which I am)
>>
>>17987016
My exs only come back into my life when they see me doing something productive which is kinda mean.
>>
Be super independant and make it seem like you're now having an awesome exciting life and don't miss her at all
>>
>>17987020
achievements take time its not like i can just say i did this this and that. and it's nicer to have someone grow with you and help you get there instead of watch you fall and just want you back when you're better than every one else.
>>
>>17987016
bump
>>
>>17987016
What did you break up over? Perhaps you can change whatever caused it?
>>
>>17987016
Look my dude shes your ex for a reason and she's never going to like/love you the same.
Be me
Be like me
Drink and do drugs and dream about a life you want.
She dont want you bro otherwise you would be next to her.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 640x480px
>>17987495
Here's a doggo for all the single niggas and asshole on advice board.
>>
>>17987019
Oh god thats woeful, they don't even give a shit about you until your doing something productive other wise you don't exsist. Every now and then they will get a whiff of something that could build their staus or mooch off. Where are they for the low times ?

Cut contact
>>
>>17987026
Typical women
I want chad but only when he's successful and a social light.
Fuck you cunt.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.