[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everyone. I'm friendless and I'm trying to change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bmd.png (335KB, 583x422px) Image search: [Google]
bmd.png
335KB, 583x422px
Hey everyone. I'm friendless and I'm trying to change that. The thing is, I have typically male interests so I tend to make more male friends. I used to have a boyfriend so this wasn't a problem, but I think the men I meet might like me in another way. I'm lonely and like talking to people, and I don't want my friendliness to make them think I might be interested in them romantically. Like, I don't want to lead them on. Before you say it, no, I wouldn't do confusing stuff like touching them or whatever, I really just mean I'm friendly. I started talking to some men I met at an event, and they flatter me a lot, and I don't want them to get the wrong idea... Is there anything I can do about this?
>>
>>17986805

you can pretend to have a boyfriend, or to be a lesbian or simply just tell them early on you arent interested in dating them. all of these come with drawbacks obviously.

and thats kinda the point im making here is that this is your cross to bare. nothing you can really do about it. everything has some drawback. this is yours.
>>
>>17986805
Try to meet gay males
The bottomline is heterosexual male friends will try/want to fuck you.
It's simply biological needs, sorry
>>
>>17986899
I'd rather not lie since I'd like to make friends if possible. It seems kind of mean to tell them I'm not interested in dating them out of nowhere. It's not like they're asking me out, I just get that feeling from the way they talk to me. I feel kinda bad about it but I guess it's just the way it is.
>>
>>17986929

unfortunately so.

alternatively you can seek out other women with your interests. not as hard as you think, no itnerests are male specific, and theres always girls like you running around thinking they're the only girl that likes it.
>>
>>17986922
>>17986941

Both gay guys and girls I have things in common with are harder to find, but I guess it'll have to be that. Thanks for the replies. I was hoping there was something I could do but I guess not. This is why you have to ask girls out, people!
>>
>>17986958

>this is why you have to ask girls out, people!
>so i can reject you

no.
>>
>>17986960
So you don't waste your time expecting something that won't happen I mean.
>>
>>17986969

its your problem. you solve it. dont get upset at every single man for not asking you out.
>>
>>17986972
Huh? I'm just saying it would save them time. I'm not getting upset at them. I just don't want to lead them on. If anything, I could say it's their problem.
>>
>>17986977

its literally your problem
>>
>>17986805
As long as either the girl or the guy are single, a friendship is impossible between a man and a woman. The only way this could happen is that the find themselves in circumstances where they are forced to interact like school or job environments, but even them blooming feelings aren't an anomaly.

In other note.. I really love bunny must die, may I ask why did you choose that picture to start the thread?
>>
>>17987002
It's one of my favorite games and it seems like something aimed at men (what with having a bunny girl and all), so it fit.
>>
File: honeybunny.png (40KB, 634x88px) Image search: [Google]
honeybunny.png
40KB, 634x88px
>>17987010
well at least you have good taste good taste on video games.
Best thing you can do is pretend you have a boyfriend and they'll likely know there are boundaries, that may also mean they would just avoid you.
Girls with a lot of male friends aren't seen with good eyes by either gender anyways. And when you eventually get a bf he will likely be uncomfortable by those friends and you'll have to cut ties with them making everything pointless to begin with.
>>
Hello OP
I am a 22 year old female who is simular my hobbies are mainly male dominated. I would not mind being your friend I am a hermit myself married to a military husband so you can imagion how good I am at making friends lol.
>>
Most important thing is that you have to treat them like their guy friends would. That means not talking about emotions or worries for the future or anything intimate like that. Talk about casual topics.

The reason for this is that, as a general rule, friendship between males tends to be different from friendship between females. Female friendship tends to be more emotional while male friendship is usually much more casual. Men tend to save their emotional and intimate conversations exclusively for their partners. So sometimes when a male and a female are friends it will seem more like a male friendship, but others it will seem more like a female friendship. The latter may lead the male on and has the risk of one or more of them catching feelings. Keep things casual.

>>17987002
Not true.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.