[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have small penis >Absolutely love hearing girls talk about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1485121236171.jpg (143KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485121236171.jpg
143KB, 844x1200px
>Have small penis
>Absolutely love hearing girls talk about how much they like big ones
Had an online female friend I convinced to hook up with a guy once when she was complaining she was horny. Turned out he had a big dick. She told me all the lewd details and it was the best several dozen faps I had. She kept talking about how good and big he was and it was so hot. Shame we don't talk any more.

So, does this make me an actual, literal cuck?
>>
>>17986606

>literal cuck

no. a literal cuck is someone who's gf/wife cheats/cheated on them. thats it. you're not a literal cuck til that happens
>>
>>17986606
You will be one day.

Sorry about yout dick.
>>
>>17986609
So, what am I? Some sort of cuckold fetishist?

It's confusing but also very hot for me.
>>
>>17986613

yes.

>its confusing

sexuality is always confusing desu.

why do i like rubbing my penis against cold metal. dunno. but it feels good so its okay
>>
>>17986612
>Sorry about yout dick.
Me, too.

>>17986617
>sexuality is always confusing desu.
Hm.. I'm not sure if I'd want to do it IRL with an actual loved one but having a friend I can convince to do lewd stuff and give me all the details after would be hot. Obviously having a qtgf to do it would be the hottest but I don't think I could ever bring myself to do that.

Or get a qtgf in the first place, obviously.
>>
>>17986609

A literal cuckold is someone who lets their wife/gf/whoever fuck someone else in front of them and gets off on it, not whatever shit you've read from /r9k/ or /pol/.
>>
>>17986627

thats one definition. the FIRST one is:

>the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

you're still a cuck even if you arent aware you've been cheated on.
>>
>>17986626

>not sure wanna do it

thats fine. some things are fantasies. im not sure id ever really let a whole bunch of black guys run a train on my ass. im not even a bottom.

but its fun to watch and think about
>>
>>>>/d/sph

Thank me later.
>>
I think is has more to the with women than with the big dick. I think girls talking about loving a big cock is the epitome of femintiy to you, as all girls obviously are secretly cock loving sex monsters, that's their dirty little secret. In your mind at least. The thing is, girls do like penises, but they don't shiver by the pure sight of a big dick. How a men handles and treats us turns most women way more on than a simple dick. You are just so very isolated from the womens world that you build your own picture of us in your head and started fetisizing it. There is more to us than being horny sex monsters you now.
>>
>>17986632
Not how that works retard.

a Cuck is someone who enjoys having their girl used infront of them or with their consent.There is no other definition, that is what it is.

Argue if you want but you're wrong and you will always be wrong.
>>
A literal cuckold is a man who is unwittingly raising another man's child via his wife's infidelity.

A cuckolding fetish is about watching the woman be fucked by other men.
>>
>>17987611
right. you want also our money.
>>
>>17987611

You can't speak for all women.
Sure it's usually more important who it's attached to but some girls are more sexual than you and can be aroused by the mere sight of a big juicy phat one
>>
>>17986606
That sounds more along the lines of voyeurism. Hearing, watching, or getting second hand information on sex. If she were your girlfriend, it'd be different.
>>
>>17987743
Wat. Cuckold, cuck for short, originated in 1250 English as a derivative from the cuckoo bird as a term for a man who's wife isn't faithful to him.
>>
>>17987743
I never tried to define what cuck is, just his situation as I thought it
>>
>>17986617
>why do i like rubbing my penis against cold metal. dunno. but it feels good so its okay

Lost
>>
>>17988429
Actually. It's because the cuckoo lays its eggs in nests of other species, the cuckoo egg cracks first and push the other eggs onto the ground. The other specie will raise him as their child, while it's a fucking cuckoo.
And that's why cucks are cucks.
>>
>>17988753
I literally said the term comes from the cuckoo bird in that post.
>>
>>17988764
Yes, I know that, but I specifies that it's because it raises a child that isn't his, which is more specific than just "who's wife isn't faithful"
>>
>>17989301
I didn't feel the need because I guess I wrongfully assumed everyone knows what a cuckoo bird is
>>
I'm fairly big and on a couple of occasions I've actually noticed girls eyes widen as they take my boxers off or literally gasp out "Fuckyou'rehuge" as they lower onto me.

I've nothing more to contribute other thanto let you know it's the greatest feeling in the world.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.