[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 29yo kissless virgin male who has no idea how to transition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1432591225935.jpg (114KB, 914x672px) Image search: [Google]
1432591225935.jpg
114KB, 914x672px
I'm a 29yo kissless virgin male who has no idea how to transition a relationship with the opposite sex from friends to more than that. I have no idea what signs to look for to know a girl is interested in me. I have no idea how to express that I'm interested in a girl without being a total creep. Apparently I've missed opportunities because I'm too fucking dense to know that a girl is interested in me.

How do I fix myself? I'm going to be alone for life at this rate.
>>
>>17986492

there are worse fates than being single for an entire life. its not great but you can rise above it.

that being said, practice. the problem here is you're acting like theres some cloaked man in the sky keeping track of your score, and that you can trick him by just not asking girls out.

you got a girl you like? ask her on a date. if she says yes, have fun, and then make a move at the end, go for a kiss.

if she turns you down it doens't mean you are bad/wrong/failed. it just means shes not interested. girls are not magical vagina monsters who bestow happiness upon you if you pass some arbitrary test. they are just like you, people seeking a connection. if they dont feel it, they will let you down. it sucks but there is o lasting consequence. the next day your life is exactly the same as it always was.

also, aim in your league. if you're not a beautiful exceptional man dont expect a beautiful exceptional woman. its okay to enjoy someone who isn't an ideal partner.
>>
>>17986508
No way man, this shit is too fucking scary.

It's too easy to be labelled a creep and have it destroy your social life.
>>
>>17986526

>implying you have a social life
>implying the girls who dont even know your friends will tell them and they'll all laugh at you.

if you dont want advice htats fine just delete the thread.
>>
>>17986564
The thing is I've been labelled a creep in the past. And the consequences of that made me an absolute laughing stock among all of the women I knew. I had to delete all my social media and flee the city I lived in just to reset my life.

And then my sister came back into my life and spread that I was a creep around again.

I've had to flee my family and friends because I was labelled a creep for asking a girl out while I had braces.

Now I'm deathly afraid of the label creep and avoid relationships at all costs to avoid that label. But I get lonely, so I still try to make friends, I still try not to think of people as shit. But I'm afraid of them so all I want to know is just what kind of signs there are that someone might be interested in me before I take that risk again. I don't think I can handle another repeat of my past.
>>
>>17986585

what did you do? cuz nothing i suggested would get you labeled a creep.

either way if you're not willing to talk to women, we cant help you talk to women.
>>
>>17986588
Like I said, I asked out a girl I'd been hanging out with in a group with my friends while I had braces. She laughed in my fucking face and started talking about what a creep I was behind my back. The label spread through social media and I was then stuck with the label creep and no woman would talk with me.

Then I left the city and got a new job and started over. Fell in with a new crowd of friends. After a while my sister came to visit, told them all the story of what a creep I was and the label stuck to me again.

Now I'm living so far away from my family and friends they'll never find me and I've managed to fall into a group of friends again who I've been hanging out with for a few years. I just want to know what signs to look for in a woman. Like how do they flirt, how do they show interest. What do I need to look for to know I'm not moving in on a woman with absolute zero interest in me. I still WANT to have a relationship and WANT to trust people but I have a really hard time with it.
>>
>>17986492
First of all, you are wayyy overthinking it. If approaching girls is scary for you and you are unconfident... maybe you can try putting yourself in social situations that are centered around your hobbies or things that you feel you are good at?

Maybe by being in an environment where you feel more confident, approaching a girl in said environment may come a bit easier for you?

Also, if you are afraid of rejection, stop hitting on your friends and start putting yourself out there to people outside of your group. You are going to be rejected and it is going to suck. You will need to get over that. It is easier to get over it if you never have to see the person again.
>>
>>17986593

so? did your sister come over and say 'DID YOU ANON ASKED A GIRL OUT ONCE? THAT MAKES HIM A CREEP!!1!'

if anyone buys into that, you're making bad friends.

sounds like you have something creepier going on. post pics of yourself?

>i want to know what signs to look for in a woman

none. men make the moves. men make the choices. women simply reject if they're not interested.

sorry bud, if you're not willing to make a move, youre fucked
>>
>>17986593
I have a hard time believing you had to flee your city and you are labeled as a life long creep simply for having braces and asking a girl out... There has got to be more to this story.
>>
>>17986603
That was just why she rejected me. It turned into a big game of chinese whispers over social media.

>>17986598
I'd rather not post a pic of myself. I can at least say that I'm not some hideous goblin looking creature. I'm very normal looking if a bit on the tall and skinny side. I'm fairly active, I hike and rock climb in my spare time and I snowboard every year. So It's not like I'm some basement dweller. Oh well, I think I'm just gonna have to get used to a solitary life.
>>
>>17986620

you are the one setting your own limits. we can't help you if you refuse just to ask a girl out.

end of discussion
>>
>>17986603

this is why i asked for the pic. at the very least it sounds like OP is doing what i said before, creating imaginary consequences for simply being rejected.
>>
>>17986598
Not all girls are going to flirt with you or show interest towards you in the same way. You are going to have to learn to be brave test the waters.

As a girl, how I typically flirt is by asking a bunch of questions about his hobbies and interests. Depending on his attitude, I will mildly poke fun at his answers and challenge some of his ideas if it is a subject I am fairly well versed in. Never mean, just playful. If it goes well and we get along, I will sometimes ask if he wants to teach me more about 'x' subject sometime in the future.

I enjoy a man who is well versed and passionate about the things he loves in life. I think most woman find this to be a sexy trait.
>>
>>17986620
Just post a pic dude. What do you have to lose?

A lot of it is your posture and how you carry yourself too. I know some ugly men who get a lot of booty all because they dress well and walk like they know what the fuck they are doing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.