[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sometimes check my ex's facebook. Just to see how she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 123123123123.jpg (5KB, 164x200px) Image search: [Google]
123123123123.jpg
5KB, 164x200px
I sometimes check my ex's facebook. Just to see how she's doing. We broke up year and a half year ago. After desperate post-breakup drunk messegasses from my side we never talked. Saw her once since then with her new boyfriend. We locked eyes and she gave me a contemptous look, that was it. Now I went to her facebook today, she had a new profile pic. I clicked it open and accidentaly pressed a button and liked it.
We are not friends on facebook.
How fucking fucked am I?
>>
>>17986417
If she asked why you liked her picture, say it was just to piss her off.

Deed is done. Stop checking up on her. Get over her.
>>
I'm confused as to what the problem is, are you scared of some retribution for a liked facebook post of a girl you're not even with?
>>
>>17986417
if she asks you about it, just say you have checked her facebook page a couple of times just to make sure she is doing allright, you are still a friend to her and whatever went on before you want her to be happy and you feel better knowing she is doing well. about the pic, just say it was a good pic so you liked it. big deal.
>>
>>17986422
I have nothing against her, she's happy now and I'm glad for it.
>>
>>17986417
Why are you still friends with her on facebook?

Why are you still checking on her?

Cut all contact and move on
>>
>>17986430
I didn't end it well. She probably hates my guts.
>>
>>17986432
I'm not friend with her on facebook. Can't you all read?
>>
What the fuck are you scared of?

Do you really think the girl is going to check every person who liked her picture and then specifically try to contact you to investigate your motivations?
>>
>>17986444
Block her facebook and develop willpower
>>
>>17986449
Well I'm hard to miss in the twenty people who liked it.
>>
She's not going to give a fuck
>>
>>17986417
Who cares. It's over. She'll prbly just ignore it if she notices. Maybe have a giggle about how you're still obsessed.
Try to not stalk her though. For your sake.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.