[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People keep treating me like shit and its really wearing me down.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: gnrrrrrr.jpg (92KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
gnrrrrrr.jpg
92KB, 800x533px
People keep treating me like shit and its really wearing me down.
I get it from IRL and Internet friends and I don't know why.

I don't know how to respond or handle it, so I just ignore it but people keep putting me down and being abusive towards me constantly.
>>
>>17986179
K, and?
>>
>>17986179

each situation is different. how a 'friend' treats you is different than how a classmate or co worker treats you. regardless of the situation you should stand up for yourself.

if oyu arent good at picking at insecurities you can always just go for the easiest ones
>you're sad.

thats all it takes. then refuse to engage.
>>
>>17986186
Idk I like to vent

>>17986190
I'm just not quick enough for witty come backs, afterwards I can think of loads to say, but in the moment I'm disinterested and increasingly pissed off to even bother replying.

I usually just leave, and then I get loads of hate for leaving, as if I over reacted when all I wanted was to avoid conflict.

Its incredibly frustrating because it's so constant now.
>>
>>17986202

again, context is key. we dont know who these people are and what your relationship is so we sure as hell can't guide you through a conversation.

at the end of the day , if its recurring with people in your life oyu need to put your fut down. i had a similar issue. someone once called me 'birthday girl' on my birthday. i said dont do that. so he kept doing it. i punched him. he stopped.

my other friends saw how much it irked me so started calling me a girl to annoy me. i told them not to. they said im being too sensitive, and i told them that they are purposely exploiting an insecurity of mine, this isn't some casual conversation piece that upsets me they are going out of their way to isnult me with somethign they know makes me mad then blaming me for being mad about it.

they stop, or were done. they stopped.
>>
>>17986208
I understand, it occurs in lots of different contexts and it would be quite a lot to write out.

I'll try and just ask them to stop next time, in a similar manor, and see what happens.

Frustratingly though the damage is already done and I've lost friends over this already. Sigh.
>>
>>17986219

you probably will. but if a friend can't respect you not wanting to be insulted, then hes not a good friend. this is assuming you arent over sensitive.

my friends and I all have banter, but therei s a limit. everyones limit is different.
>>
I talk shit to my friends, it's my way of showing close affection
>>
>>17986393

talk shit and genuinely insulting someone are two different things, especially if you see that it actually bugs them.
>>
>>17986399
Not really, it depends on the person hearing it. I had a friend who I'd always talk shit to with joking insults and it was a laugh for both of us, but once he entered an abusive relationship my ribbing actually started to hurt his feelings but he never showed signs of it.
>>
>>17986208
Oh come on birthday girl, you're really insecure. You're our little ballerina xoxo
>>
>>17986186
What a fuckig nigger.
>>
Stop being "friends" with people who seriously verbally abuse you? Or if it's just that you can't handle the bantz I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>17986179
You let them, thats why. All it takes is one person to mock someone who doesn't stand up for himself and then its okay for everyone to tease him. This is like 1st grade shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.