[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's this girl adv that whenever I make a move on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images (9).jpg (31KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
31KB, 512x288px
So there's this girl adv that whenever I make a move on her she effectively puts me into the friendzone but whenever I ignore her she goes crazy. Texting me, calling me like nothing's wrong. We got seperated a while ago for like two years and she came back telling how she missed me and I was the only one that was standing with her etc. Yet telling all these while subtly pushing me into the friendzone. I took her back as a friend and tried moving onto her but no way. The same fucking gentle friendzonings. I ignored her for like a month now and she called me at 2 am telling me something's wrong with the flower plant I gifted to her and what she can do about it and cutting short to tell me how she missed me and wants to meet with me. We live like an hour away from eachother. What do adv? Sorry for the shitty english
>>
>>17985992

she has made herself pretty clear. she wants to be friends. saying she wants to be friends doesnt mean 'make a move in a few months'.

if you dont want to be friends just tell her 'no, i like you as more than a friend, we cant be just friends, do not message me'.
>>
>>17985992
She doesn't want to date you.
She wants your attention and validation.
She's effectively using you.
Don't get her gifts or any of that bullshit. Start distancing yourself from her. Don't always make yourself available to her. You're getting nothing out of this.
>>
>>17985995
Soil advice. Pretty much the same I'd give you OP.
Sometimes people know that you like them more than just as a friendship and they know they can tug at your heartstrings to get you to do shit for them. She is trying to manipulate your feelings by giving you a sense of false hope.

Be friends with her or tell her how you actually feel, and be prepared to walk away if you don't get an answer you like. Those are your 2 main options, from my point of view. Good luck OP
>>
>>17985995
Ah anon I get your point but she doesn't really act like a friend though. I forgot to tell about that. She gets REAL fuckin close to me while talking, touching me but when I get close to her it's a whole different story. I have female friends to make the distinction between these two.
>>
>>17986008
Yeah, she's keeping you reeled in. She's manipulating you. Ghost out on her. Ignore her.
>>
>>17986014
That's the verdict I've came to too anon. I was hoping you guys'd say something different... Thanks anyway my dudes.
>>
>>17986008

this might just be the way she is. or she might be a bitch. regardless she clearly doesn't like you she wouldnt spend years being tsundere or playing hard to get.

id ditch her.
>>
>>17985992

I am not a red pill. I am not a robot.
I believe that people are people, regardless of gender. I try to maintain an open mind.
My best friend is a gay female.
I have a lot of female friends, including one who I think of as a little sister, that has massive insecurity and self image issues (and who I could probably see doing similar).

So with all that in mind, I will say:

This girl wants your validation and attention.
She does NOT want your romance.
You have next to no chance of making this in to more.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.