[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got left behind by a girl for the 60th time, after months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I just got left behind by a girl for the 60th time, after months of dates and sex. I ended it before she could but that fling died a miserable death regardless.

Women just want to fuck. They don't want to date anymore. I'm not looking for some pie in the sky marriage and picket fence but holy shit it's so fuckig. Difficult to get a girl in the prime of her life (21-25) to commit and get a boyfriend for longer than fucking 6 months? I've fucked 60 girls- no. 60 girls fucked me and left me in the dust. I tried to date many of them came I tried to make them wait for a couple dates before any physical thing happens. A lot will never talk to me again the next morning. A lot will Keep fucking me but be detached. A lot will act like they're interested in me but they just want my dick.
I'm fucking broken and I can't take this shit anymore. I fully get why people shoot up schools, why Elliot roger went ballistic, why people blow themselves up and why people hang themselves. I'm honesty deeply on the brink of taking myself out and/or hurting someone else out of revenge for all this emotional pain I have.

I don't want to give in to the lifestyle of just casually hooking up and looking at the opposite gender as disposable but it's becoming clear to me that's the only way to retain my sanity. My innocence is dead, I walk around my job, my family, my friends as a shell and a ghost of my former self. Every girl that enters my life and leaves pushes me one step closer to blowing my brains out. Fuck feminism. Fuck hookup culture. Fuck MTV and fuck Instagram. Fuck me because I can't keep a woman.

Someone help me please I'm fucking alone I don't want to die but that's the only way out of this emotional hellhole.
>>
>>17985967

when friends move on we dont think of them as disposable. we just think of them as moving on.

romance can and should be teh same way
>>
>>17985967
I think you should see a professional.
Sounds like you've got some serious personality flaws and anger. Not being a dick but it sounds like the problem is you, not them
>>
>>17985986
>Not being a dick but it sounds like the problem is you, not them

I know! But I don't know how to fix myself. A girl leaves me so I think i fucked up somewhere and that I'm just undesirable, and then another, sometimes cuter one comes along, gives me the same energy, and fizzles out, rinse and repeat. I can attract someone at first but then after 1-3 months they move on and check out

I'm sure it's my personality, I've tried to check myself if I think I'm gonna say something autistic, and try and learn from my mistakes with previous girls but the outcome is all the same. Maybe I'm boring? How do I be less boring?

It's fucking exhausting and frustrating meanwhile my friends have girlfriends of 1-2 years or are engaged, what the fuck??
>>
>>17986013

>but i dont know how to fix myself

see a professional
>>
>>17986013
I'm telling you, call a therapist and schedule an appointment. It helps. There are things about yourself that you can't learn on your own.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.