[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to enjoy making art, videos, costumes... I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: finger.gif (348KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
finger.gif
348KB, 540x400px
I used to enjoy making art, videos, costumes...

I don't find joy in any of it anymore. I'm about to turn 28, and I can't keep lying to myself that I'm going to get anywhere in life with all of this.
>>
>>17985911

if you enjoyedi t you should have been doing it for fun all along. its okay to ahve a career seperate from your hobby despite what the 90s has told us
>>
>>17985919
Problem is, I don't enjoy it anymore.

It's the worst feeling, when the thing you used to love is suddenly a chore.
>>
Depression can cause you to lose interest in things you used to enjoy.
>>
>>17985911
Art is more important now than ever

As you get older, you need to find reasons to live and "Getting money" isn't going to cut it

Why do you put up with your job?
Every day "money" is going to be worth less

Hobbies keep you alive
It doesn't need to be nerd shit

You could also travel
>>
>>17985911

well women don't have the same evolutionary pressure men have because they don't have produce anything for society for them to have value in society. you can always fall back on a rich guy to take care of you or even the government to give you easy provision no question asked. if you are a guy then yes you are completely fucked if you don't produce anything for society and no one is going to look out for you or empathize with you.
>>
>>17986983

>money=creating

your understanding of social dynamics, the psychological value of work and female psych are so fucked up that i'm afraid of touching it lest they tangle even further.

>>17985911

dude, pick JUST ONE and keep doing that one while you focus on other thing. even a dream job (and let's be honest: you seem to be doubting this is yours) can become a chore if you don't let it rest.
>>
File: dan-bilzerian.jpg (242KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
dan-bilzerian.jpg
242KB, 640x640px
>>17987100
do you even know how easy is for single mothers to get provision from the government then an actual guy who is literally dying who needs medical support from the government? do you even know that women can make it in life with looks alone? youth beautiful women who are just out of high school have access to the wealth of rich powerful men like Dan Dlizerian or even have modeling careers on looks alone.
>>
>>17987155
Men are not that desperate to sell there body for a little bit of cash.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.