[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop thinking about a grill I'm in love with /adv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1410807411860.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1410807411860.png
53KB, 200x200px
How do I stop thinking about a grill I'm in love with /adv/? Is such a thing even possible? I see her almost everyday and when I don't see her I get terribly depressed but on the days I see her I can't even concentrate on anything and just get lost in thought.

Notice how the question is not "how do I get this grill to be interested in me?" or "how do I start a conversation with her?".
There's no hope for me to be with this girl, she has a boyfriend and I'm an ex-NEET with zero life experience, so I won't even attempt to make a move.

I literally just need to know how to get her out of my head. Will I just lose interest eventually? I sure fucking hope so because I can't take this shit anymore.
>>
>>17985902

you rationalize that you can't have her, but you obsess because there is a sliver of hope. either come to terms and make the choice to no longer want her, or simply make a move and let her crush you so its over.
>>
>>17985902

>will i lose interest eventually

depends. if you keep pining, probably not. it makes us build up an imaginary relationship in our heads.
>>
>>17985902

Do you know how you stop a crush? Make real female acquaintances. Instead of looking from afar and imagining the girl, make real friends with girls and maybe even try dating some. Best cure for silly crushes there is.
>>
>>17985923
I might just do this. Tell her how I feel about her and let her completely crush me with her response.
>>17985926
>it makes us build up an imaginary relationship in our heads
Too true. But yeah honestly it's gonna be tough to lose interest considering I see her five days a week.
>>17985931
b-but all the other girls are boring, even though they are probably hotter than her.
>>
>>17985959

you are stronger than you think if you allow yourself to be the master of your destiny. but in the meantime letting her cursh you also works
>>
File: 1413261566711.jpg (26KB, 257x250px) Image search: [Google]
1413261566711.jpg
26KB, 257x250px
>>17985964
Maybe my destiny is letting her crush my soul.
>>
>>17986070

whatever helps you sleep at night. you know, alone.
>>
>>17985959
>b-but all the other girls are boring, even though they are probably hotter than her.

This is a joke, right? I'm pretty sure of the thousands of girls around you, one must be at least as interesting as her.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.