[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't get why the fuck am i like this. > be me >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1481369502123.jpg (23KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481369502123.jpg
23KB, 700x700px
I can't get why the fuck am i like this.

> be me
> have a gf (now ex)
> was perfect 10/10 , caring, had alot of sex, clingy (yeah i like it, I've got some mommy/daddy issues....)
> i got bored after 7 months

> new gf
> even better
> 11/10
> even better than the last one and the last one was amazing
> got bored of her after couple of months

> be me now
> new gf
> she's a 8/10
> not to smart
> not to pretty
> not the type to have any significant talk it's just gossip shit from her friends and her social media and random shit
> not thay much sex
> she's jelous as fuck
> always fight cuz' she's insecure in herself
> I'VE BEEN WITH HER FOR 3 YEARS NOW.

Can someone please tell me what the fuck am i doing and why?
>>
>>17985847

you're co dependent and weak and cant stand being alone so would rahter be with someone you can't stand
>>
>>17985847
You're a masochist?
Or maybe you're too stupid to appreciate what you have.
>>
>>17985857
Tbh I've got like "moodswings" from time to time when it comes to that. A certain amount of time i like to be alone with no girls whatsoever and the other way around.
>>
What was your relationship with your mother like? Was she overly critical and/or distant?

In that case you might feel ike you don't "deserve" these girls who are very attractive and good for you. This sounds incredibly corny but I've been in the same position. I tend to treat the men who are good for me horribly, just horribly. for example, I went out on a series of stupid dating site dates and the men I found the most attractive were the ones I took great delight in hurting. And then I find myself devoted to the most worthless guy I know, who also treats me with complete disdain. It's a sickness.
>>
>>17985860
Not a masochist at all, im the other way around. I'm a dom in every possible way (it fucks me over from time to irl but that's not what I'm here for)
>>
>>17985866
My mom is a single mother, she raised me alone. She has a very explosive personality, and is very emotional, wich I'm not except from the explosive part but I've got it under control, took me some time but it's good now.
>>
>>17985847
You crave problems in a relationship

you think if there are no problems the relationship is boring

aka youre a drama queen who craves drama

Go watch a movie instead
>>
>>17985887
And I'm gonna get over it if i find a "perfect" gf again and make myself go deeper into the relationship instead of droping them off when i get bored or?
>>
>>17985868
Maybe you're an emotional masochist.
It's not all about hair pulling and slapping. Emotional domination and submission is probably the most insidious kind.
>>
>>17986002
If i were one I'd probably known that. This is my first relationship like this, every single relationship beside this was different and not as slightly similar as this one and i had long relationships too the second most durable was 2 and a half years
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.