[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i really really fucked up >meet qt girl >we hit it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1478336742857.jpg (31KB, 1346x436px) Image search: [Google]
1478336742857.jpg
31KB, 1346x436px
So i really really fucked up

>meet qt girl
>we hit it off
>really like her
>been over to her place a couple times
>get blackout drunk and fuck some girl at a party even though i did not intend nor want to
>did not finish, left after 5 minutes because i was hit by a massive wave of guilt and regret
>she finds out the day after and calls me, we meet up and talk it out
>she says i blew it (which i did) and i would most likely never get another chance at her

i regret everything so much

how can i win her back /adv/ ?

pic kind of related
>>
win her back by raising your son to have more self control so he can bang her daughter
>>
>>17985800

you don't. you lived .you learned. try not to make the same mistake wiht someone else.
>>
>>17985800
kek don't do it next time
also, explain it to her?
>>
>>17985820
Explain how he's such a dog and he really wanted her truly? Yeah, that'll work. OP is a moron.
>>
>>17985828
explain he's sorry lol
last thing you can try op, it's either try this or fucked for sure
>>
>>17985800
>>did not finish

Yeah, that's the kinda detail that makes you the good guy.

Dude, you fucked up. You can ask for forgiveness and promise to never do it again, but she is completely within her rights to kick your ass to the curb. All you can do is beg and hope for the best.
>>
>>17985800
Tell her you were raped. You were blackout drunk and couldn't give consent. This isn't your fault.
>>
>>17985820
>>17985828
>>17985831
i did try to tell the girl no several times but by the end of it i was so drunk i couldnt tell left from right and she told me she wanted to "show me something", me being the retard i am said sure why not and she led me into some dark room and fucked me for a couple of minutes before i left and went to bed in shame.

the girl i like did say she would think about giving me another chance for a couple of days though so theres that atleast
>>
>>17985854
um dude. you were raped. like actually. she waited until you were too fucked up to consent. you have every right to press charges.
>>
>>17985859
the problem is she is under the legal age of consent (16, i found out she was 15 and 10 months or something) the day after when it all came back to me and i looked her up so even if i did press charges i would never win the case
>>
>>17985800
>most likley never get another chance
If she didn't flat out say "its over for good" you're going to be able to see that whore again. wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>17985800
Were you actually "with" the "qt" girl? As in formally exclusive?
If you were just kinda seeing each other casually, let alone hadn't actually rooted yet, then you actually didn't do anything wrong in the first place.

If you were exclusive then yeah you fucked up. Shit happens.
>>
>>17985904
Depending on your age and the jurisdiction this may not actually be a problem. Many jurisdictions have exceptions to the age of consent for people within a certain age gap.
>>
>>17985960
a mix of both, she did have a crush on me and i liked her back and we were seeing eachother every now and then, she said she wasnt mad that i fucked someone else because i was never really "hers" but she did say the chances of me getting her back were VERY small-

>>17985965
i turned 18 last week
>>
Shit dude the exact same thing happened to me, except I had sex with a married couple while drunk (and I'm a girl). I've decided to stop drinking, and one of my friends already told the original guy that he has no reason to be upset with me because we weren't official. He seems reasonable, so I'm hoping he will give me another chance.
>>
>>17985808
This is actually solid adv
>>
>>17986001
She sounds a bit controlling tbqh. She wasn't willing to commit to you and then things its unfair that you wouldn't commit to her.

Probably a good thing it's not going to work out

> 18 last week
In my location there's a "3 year rule" that overrides the age of consent over I think 12. So 18-15 is still legal here. But yeah depends on the jurisdiction.
>>
>>17986134
*thinks
>>
>>17985800
>i did not intend nor want to
First off, don't attempt to excuse or justify your behaviour to her.

Second thing, if you want her, you need to be very patient and stay both single and sober while you're attempting to pull this off. You still have a chance, otherwise she wouldn't call you for a conversation and she wouldn't say anything suggesting that you have even the slightest chance of getting her.

You have to convince her that you're genuinely into her and won't just fuck anything that moves.
>>
>>17986154
seems like pretty solid advice desu, should i start off the conversation by making it clear that i know what i did was wrong and cant be undone and that i am not trying to come up with excuses, simply telling her my side of the story as I remember it?
>>
>>17986154
This is bullshit. If I was in the situation, I would want to hear every single detail why and how it happened, I would want to hear that he didn't actually wanted to fuck her, if that's true. It takes away a little from the pain
>>
>>17986180
i was literally unable to stand up without moving or holding something or someone for support, let alone talk so i only remember bits and pieces, but i do remember her telling me to come with her because she wanted to "show you something" she ended up fucking me for a couple of minutes until i started comprehending what i was doing, and thats when i got dressed and went home to sleep
>>
>>17986204
Tell her she fucking raped you
>>
>>17985850
Yea dude do this, chick's do it all the time, even ruins some people's lives over it, this should work.

Repeat after me op

YOU DID NOT CONSENT YOU WERE RAPED

It's not ur fault the play the victim :^)
>>
>>17985850
Agreed. OP, you were raped and need to contact the police. The fact that she didn't recognize this is disturbing and suggests she may be a rapist.
>>
>>17985850
>>17985859
>>17986223
>>17986260
is this why i had literal bruising on my dick when i woke up the next day? fuck me
>>
Were you exclusive yet? If she wasn't your gf I don't see the issue.
>>
>>17986279
>fuck me
You were asking for that raping
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.