[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 years old >done fuck all with my life >all my peers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1485151288306s.jpg (4KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1485151288306s.jpg
4KB, 250x166px
>21 years old
>done fuck all with my life
>all my peers are light years ahead of me socially, monetarily and in general life experience
>feel like I'm wasted my best years and I'm never going to amount to anything

Basically I'm a total loser and all my self-esteem has been flung out the window upon my realisation of this. I've tried to make significant changes to my life in the past, but they never stick for more than a few days. I always tell myself "Yeah tomorrow I'm going to change my life and start doing the things I need/want to do" but I never fucking do it. I think I'm honestly fucked, yet I'm so damn unhappy with myself that suicide seems like the logical conclusion to my life, maybe in a year or ten or 20, but somewhere down the track inevitably. Is there any hope for me /adv/? Is there any way I can crawl out of this hole?
>>
>>17985751
>Is there any hope for me /adv/? Is there any way I can crawl out of this hole?

Go to a professional. The kind of change you want to make isn't born from a pep talk online. It's born from personal analysis and a decision to change. A psychiatrist can walk that path with you and help you on the process. Good luck.
>>
>>17985776

this, but not psychiatrist, thats for mentall ilness.

see a therapist/counselor. and if not that, talk to someone else about oyur problems weekly and make plans to tackle them.

stop thinking about where you are and focus on what the next step is to get somewhere else.
>>
>>17985805

Yeah, English is not my first language. I didn't mean it like "doctor". Just someone trained to guide the change.
>>
Hey I'm in the same boat here. Except there are mental issues involved. I have a step father that says he wants to help me. He's a workaholic so he never gets around to actually helping me. He always pays his way through life. I've been seeing it more and more that now I am just completely fucked.
>>
>>17985751
>21
dude you just got out of your teens and are talking as if you were 50
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.