[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met this girl at school, she's been flirting with me and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

I met this girl at school, she's been flirting with me and I've been flirting with her back. Lately, she's been getting to close to me, she's been getting physical, we've had lunch a couple of times together, I don't know but I feel like she's fascinated by me, she loves being around me. But as she said in the picture, she has a boyfriend, which I really think she's just stuck with him, she barely talks about him and if she's talking about him when I get closer, she lowers her voice, like she doesn't want me to hear. I don't really like the idea of getting in a relationship with a girl who's gonna cheat on her current boyfriend to get with me, because I know that when she gets tired of me, she's gonna do the same thing to me. For now, I have a huge lust over her, I want to bang her brains out, but I don't like the idea of doing it while she's still with someone else.

Wat do on this situation? I have 2 things in mind:
1. Keep talking to her and see how far we get
or
2. not talk to her and walk away
>>
>>17985687
You can't be banging girls in middle school, Jimmy.
>>
>>17985756
This is college, not middle nor high school. Both of us are in our early 20s
>>
>>17985687
Fuck her and then leave her.
>>
she sounds crazy as fuck.

i'd steer clear
>>
>>17985687
RULE NUMBER ONE :

Never stick your dick in *CRAZY*

She seems like a slut whos craving for some action beside her bf but she's just not ready to do that. Anon you got couple of options here.

1. Fuck her and don't start anything serious. You gonna be a prick and a douche for fucking a dudes chick and you're gonna get beat and you gonna deserve it anyway but life is to short to think about those things anyways

2. Make her dump her boyfriend. As you said the chances are that she's gonna do to you the exact same thing after she gets bored or just go back to her ex if he's a cuck either way you can enjoy and fuck her brains out

3. Be a bro and tell her boyfriend about this. You can do this if you think that's fair enough and don't get to fuck her right in the pussy or you could fuck her, tape it,take few pics and send it to her boyfriend anonymously.

And couple of more but I'm tired of typing.
>>
>>17985930
To be honest, she doesn't even sounds as crazy as that. I just think that she seems to be stuck with her boyfriend for some reasons, it's like she's with him but can't break up from him.

No way in hell I'm gonna be a brofag and tell him shit when I don't know him key
I might fuck the shit outta her since that's all I want, she's hot and pretty, been lusting over her since I met her.
>>
/adv/ is just being paranoid op she don't sound that cray just a bit disillusioned

I don't think she knows what she wants and will probs make a move on ya or just keep you as a back up of things don't work out with her bf or vice versa

Keep us updates tho and post pics of this qt
>>
>>17985961
Than be fuck her cuz' she's probably doing like this anon said keeping you like a back up. Fuck her, don't catch feelings find a side bitch for percussion that she might do the same thing to you and everyone is happy except her current bf who's gonna probably kiss her after she's sucked you dry and lick her pussy after you nutted in her. Anyways it's a winwin for you. Go for the win anon.
>>
>>17985687
She's leading you on.
>>
I'm a femanon and I'm going to be kind of anti woman for a second and say a lot of girls won't leave their boyfriends until they have another solid one in place.

My last boyfriend left me for a girl like this. I got increasingly wary of them spending time together and he would argue that she had a boyfriend so I had nothing to worry about. Once she had him locked down and got him to agree to leave me, she left her boyfriend. They moved in together right away because she can't afford an apartment by herself.

I cannot wait until she trades up again.
>>
File: Big Money Don.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Big Money Don.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>17985981
I will after I fuck her

>>17986030
Catching feelings? Hell no, whenever I get to be balls deep inside her that's when I'm gonna be happy and all these doubts about what to do I have in my head will disappear

>>17986040
She definitely is. But whenever she comes to me with that "let's just be friends" bullshit before I fuck her, I'm done, she's dead to me

>>17986069
I have a weird feeling that she's just with her boyfriend because she most likely doesn't have anybody else here right now, we live in Florida, she moved down here from Illinois with him. Seems like she's stuck with him, she doesn't wanna be with him but they're together for obvious reasons.

Another thing is that she thinks I'm more financial stable than her boyfriend is. I drive a nicer car, sometimes I bring my laptop to school and because it's a MacBook Pro she might think I'm better than him economically. Anyways, in the end I just want to fuck her, I like how hot she is, a cutie redhead with green eyes, can't wait to be balls deep inside that pinky pussy
>>
>>17986069
Do girls/women feel inadequate if they are not in a relationshit? That is so fucked. What a horrible premise to live life on. Op, I think you should tell her you like her and want to date her, but she has to leaver her bf first.
>>
>>17986191
So do you have a moral compass? If you were in the bfs shoes how would you feel? Sounds like what the femanon said in this thread is right and this girl is trying to "trade up" and is stuck living with this guy. I think you should fuck her if she makes a move, collect proof and provide to her bf, proceed to eat popcorn as he kicks her out and is stuck in a state with no family cause she decided to sleep around kek.
>>
>>17985687
She's playing you for the attention.
She'll string it out as long as possible.
Don't play her game.
>>
>>17986244
If she kicks her out I'd stay with her, just not in a relationship, most likely as my fuck buddy, that would be really great to be honest.

>>17986247
You're completely right, I agree because that was one of the first things I thought about, but like I said, all I wanna do is pound her ass and cum over that pretty face not marry her.

She's a skinny redhead with green eyes, cute lil round booty, (she looks so fucking hot wearing jeans or leggings) and perky tits. She's petite, maybe that's why I have a huge lust for her. Describing her just gave me a boner, so you already know
>>
>>17986288
The thing is she'll avoid sex as long as possible, and may not even let you fuck her in the end.
Your life but seems like a lot of investment for little chance of payoff
>>
>>17986244
>I think you should fuck her if she makes a move, collect proof and provide to her bf
Are you fucking stupid, or just a virgin?
>>
>>17986235
It depends on the girl I know some girls must absolutely have a boyfriend because their self worth plummets otherwise. And I know some girls must absolutely have a boyfriend because they're incapable of taking care of themselves financially, which I believe is the case with my ex's new girlfriend (she also does not have a car and relies on him for rides and has a lot of "health" issues that keep her from working).

Of course, not all women are like that. I actually tend to be more comfortable emotionally when I'm single, once I get past the heartbreak of a breakup. I always feel compromised in a relationship, like my soul isn't operating at 100%.
>>
>>17986332
>Your life but seems like a lot of investment for little chance of payoff
Welcome to the world of dating as a man
>>
>>17986244
While what this girl is doing is not right, taking advantage of it is also not right.

I think the best and most moral thing to do is just sever ties with her, tell her if she leaves her boyfriend and is free, give you a call, but to otherwise leave you out of her shit.
>>
>>17986355
No kidding. It's just this one, IMHO, doesn't seem worth the effort. But his call.
>>
>>17986332
That's why I said that if she hits me with the "let's just be friends" bullshit, I'm gonna tell her to fuck off and never talk to her agaon
>>
>>17986404
She knows that though.
So she'll play along and eventually decline you. But hey if you're enjoying the ride go nuts
>>
>>17986414
I won't enjoy until I cream pie that pinky pussy lol
>>
>>17985930
She's not crazy, she's a shitty relationship partner.

>>17985961
If you know that's all you want and you're willing to ignore your own ethics (or simply don't have any) then why are you here on /adv?

>>17986404
I don't get this. If you have no sense of morality and are mostly looking to get laid, why burn that bridge?

The further you get into this thread, the shittier and more stupid you look as a person. It's like your attitude is "I'm going to ignore my misgivings about this and just focus on the fact that she's hot and that I want to fuck her. Hey everyone, look at how cool I am for wanting to fuck her! I'm not going to be played, I'm in it for the pussy, that makes me cool."

>>17986351
I'm sorry that your ex-boyfriend is a disloyal fool but if you really feel that way about being in a relationship, it sounds like it's better for you not to be in one.
>>
>>17986559
>if you really feel that way about being in a relationship, it sounds like it's better for you not to be in one.
Wow very cool hot take must know what youre talking about very unconventional!!!!! 8-)
>>
>>17986351
That's exactly how I feel except I've never been in a relationship ship so no heartbreak for me l, guess I'm pretty risk averse
>>
>>17986356
I can agree with you here, I was a bit vindictive. I would go with this op, but your thoughts are clouded with emotion.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE
>>
>>17986559
>'m sorry that your ex-boyfriend is a disloyal fool but if you really feel that way about being in a relationship, it sounds like it's better for you not to be in one.

Well there are advantages to being in a relationship that I miss, many of which are admittedly not very romantic (cheaper rent, splitting the chores, that sort of shit). It's also nice to have someone to do things with, especially new things.

Hopefully I'll find someone one day who doesn't feel like a partial burden.
>>
>>17986559
>I don't get this. If you have no sense of morality and are mostly looking to get laid, why burn that bridge

I refuse to be there for her when she's fuckinh chad while I'm jerking off to her pictures. If I can't fuck a girl for why reason she becomes invisible to me, I won't waste my time on a girl that I really wanna fuck and she's fucking other guys simply because me and her are "friends" I don't believe in that bullshit, she's a female, I'm a male, the only thing separating us from doing what nature programmed us to do (sex) is an invisible wall called "friendship"

I'm not a friend to a girl unless we get to fuck occasionally, I refuse to hear her complaining about how Chad didn't fuck her good while I was jerking off to her
>>
>>17985687
if a girl has a bf and you want to be "that guy" do you just make a move?
>>
>p>17987774
If she wants to fuck me then yeah
>>
>>17985687
She's lying and your buying
Good job falling for a vagina loser.
I bet shes fucking chad an using you for a emotional tampon.
Post her tits or face so we can tell if shes uggo
>>
>>17985687

if she's "stuck" with her current bf, that probably means he's dangerous/crazy/stupid or a combo of the three.

I'd watch out bro
>>
>>17985687
If you know she wants to go out with you and doesn't want to be with her boyfriend, tell her you will only be with her if she broke up with her boyfriend.

Be up front. No more petty games, anon. Be the alpha not the beta.
>>
>>17987889
Emotional tampon?
As long as we end up having sex that'll be good, until she hits me with the "let's only be friends" bullshit. Didn't you read the whole thread? Jesus I've been saying it all over the damn place

>>17987919
Yep. I saw him once and the fucker looked a little bit like a trouble maker
Also, it was time to go home and we were talking outside and when she texted him to come pick her up she walked the fuck away from me like almost running

>>17987924
Best advice I've gotten here. I don't wannna go out with her like to be in a relationship, I would want her as my fuck buddy definitely, I'll get as far as she allows me to go
>>
>those texts
You're being used. You fucking dunce. She outright admits it.
>>
File: frogpostingisLIT.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
frogpostingisLIT.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>17988095
Or maybe she's doing it because she wants to have an affair with OP?
You're exposing all your insecurities yourself, anon
>>
>>17988170
If she wanted an affair with OP (we all know it's you OP, stop pretending that it's not), then she would've fucked you already. But she hasn't. Because she wants attention.

See: "well idk sometimes i just live it when you approach me and talk to me first i just love it :)"

You're not getting pussy out of this, you utter embarrassment.
>>
I've been stuck with boyfriends who turn out to be douches or stupid as hell later on. But I only cheated when I was younger. She needs to be mature and if she doesn't like her current bf then be a big girl and leave him and then make a relationship with you if that's what you both want. Since everything seems to be out in the open between you two, just tell her your intentions are clear and if she doesn't like her bf then peacefully split from him.
>>
>>17985806
This
>>
>>17988095
>>17988175
OP here, first time I come here since yesterday, senpai
Like I said, if she is using me like that and then she makes it clear then I'll tell her to fuck off, I just want to bang her, not marry her boi so I won't be her pillow/shoulder to cry on

>>17988187
I really don't want a relationship with her, it's more like a sexual thing. After I bang her, time after that will tell.

>>17988231
kek
>>
>>17988246
>and then she makes it clear
She already has made it clear, you spastic. You already are her shoulder to cry on. Are you really this blind?
>>
>>17988249
Precisely. OP doesn't want to see the obvious. There is no sex happening here.
OP is deluding himself thinking he has game when he's really just doing it for the attention
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.