[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>26 >gfs 23 >been together four years >shes talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>26
>gfs 23
>been together four years
>shes talking engagement rings
>i'm still not over the fact that I didn't lose my virginity until 21

What is the right thing to do?
>>
>>17985207
How exactly is your girlfriend of 4 years expressing a desire to get engaged related to the loss of your virginity at x age?
>>
>>17985207

talk to her
>>
>>17985219
I think he's saying he's realized that he wants to fuck more girls before tying the knot and potentially being with one vagina for the rest of his life.
>>
>>17985207
ask yourself if you want to get engaged
>if no
tell her
>if yes
Buy ring
>>
>>17985227
Ah, gotcha, didn't read into that.
>>
basically: if you think she is the right girl for you, suck it up and marry her, because you never know, if you will find a good girl again.

if she isn't the girl you want to marry, leave her

if you are just insecure in general, go to a shrink, its very deliberating to talk about yourself with someone that is listening and reciprocing
>>
File: 1483854682519.jpg (82KB, 605x356px) Image search: [Google]
1483854682519.jpg
82KB, 605x356px
>>17985251

>suck it up and marry her
>>
Leave her. I never understand why people expect issues like these to just go away eventually, or why they're even willing to take that gamble.

Look. All that'll change once you're married is that a) the relationship is going to become more stable, more safe, by all accounts less exciting [not necessarily true in every single case, but quite likely] and b) you are confronted with the realization that if all goes well, you literally never have sex with another woman ever again. Thinking of that now is not the same as feeling the weight of the reality it poses.

Also, seriously, picture this situation for a moment. You're madly in love with a girl, she's cute and disarming and dazzles you with her insights and wit and lavish affections. You feel like the luckiest man alive and cannot wait to get her the one ring to rule all engagement rings and officially make her Mrs. OP.
And then right as you are ring shopping and trying to get out of her what her ideal proposal looks like, you find out (through reading her chats or whatever) that she feels conflicted to the core of her being about whether or not she wants to marry you, because she never experienced any other dicks than yours. It eats at her that there's all these men that will never rail her. She doesn't know whether she'd rather share life with you and bear your children or go out and feast in that sea of dicks.

Would you want her to man up and try to put it out of her mind and marry you? Or would you not want to marry her under any circumstances and would feel most intimately betrayed if she kept you in the dark and went ahead with it?

That's right. You're that cockslut, OP. Just leave her.
>>
>>17985467
Also completely forgot to include this but realize that right now, there isn't even (at least from what you told us) a concrete woman who's making you feel conflicted. A lifetime together is long. Hell, even ten years together before divorce is long. If you are already so invested in the concept of casual sex itself, how do you think you'll feel if you suddenly have a coworker you have electric chemistry with and see all the time?

Basically, it will only become more tempting and harder from now on, better accept that you aren't ready to settle down before learning it the hard way. Marriage is difficult enough for people who whole-heartedly want it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.