[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To /b/retheren I come to you because i am desperate. I met a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20161101_223920.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161101_223920.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
To /b/retheren I come to you because i am desperate.
I met a girl at my friends wedding she kissed me and i fell in love in other word I lost.
I forgot her name and I can't find her.
Her friend has her old phone number on Viber and managed to get me a picture of her from Viber screenshoted.
Now I am in love with a mistery girl I can't stop thinking of her and looking at her picture.
I tried finding her by asking people no one else knows who she is.
My god help me find this girl please.
I tried img search on google no results.
On friday I will see her friend at her workplace, is there chance is there a way for me to find this girl through Viber or any ideas you guys have please help me I wanna die without this woman.
Please give me hope.

Pic is me got no boobs on phone soz.
>>
That shirt or sweater is too tight on you
>>
>>17984956
Be confident! you look really good from your knee down, OP
>>
>>17984956
>i fell in love
>I forgot her name

Errr.. pick one.

Does her friend not remember her name?
>>
>>17984956

Ask your friend who got married for a list of guests, see if you recognize any names.
If not, start putting them in Facebook.

If questioned, be honest.
You really like this girl, you kissed and would like to see her again. No harm in that.
>>
>>17984956

LIFE. IS. NOT. A. MOVIE.

This isn't romantic. This is creepy. You staring at a picture of a girl you don't know and that you "love" is creepy.

Move on with your life.
>>
Post pic. I'm good with finding shit bro
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.