[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I have an attraction to females predominately. But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: grand-4[1].jpg (537KB, 1500x778px) Image search: [Google]
grand-4[1].jpg
537KB, 1500x778px
Hey guys, I have an attraction to females predominately. But I also find that I have an attraction to either gender on a much larger scale if I have a strong friendship.

Right now I have a friend who I have a crush on of the same gender (both guys btw). I like having him over and getting drunk to give me an excuse to hug him on the couch. I believe he knows my feelings for him. I believe he MAY carry similar feelings but I am not sure. When driving later today I feel I should talk about the hugging and stuff. But should I tell him my feelings? He supposedly regrets the night we kissed and snuggled. But I believe that was more of an awkward friendship point of view. I pretended to forget it for his comfort.

Anyway, tonight I hugged him and played with his hair. All I see from us is a kinetic relationship and nothing more. Is it a wise idea to say anything really? I feel like the hugging part may be a necessary thing to mention just as a tester.
>>
Well everyone falls somewhere on the kinsey scale. I wouldn't worry too much about trying to fit yourself into a box re: who you're attracted to.

Although, I think if I were a tumblr SJW reading this post, I'd call you a demisexual. That's a silly term but it may be of some use to you if there's idk, an advice subreddit or something lol

Anyway with the friend it's really a toss-up; could go well could go poorly. If you want to escalate physically, you probably shouldn't talk about it just yet. I know that sounds like bad advice (and it's certainly subjective, take it with a grain of salt, etc) but with things like this it is really going to come down to heat-of-the-moment instinct and trying to talk it out is going to douse those flames, so to speak.

That being said, be aware that, as with any friendship, sex is a huge complicating factor and things may end poorly. Are you willing to lose your friend over this? (This isn't a rhetorical question; the answer for you may be "yes". Or, you may not be able to continue being friends with him without consummating the crush, in which case, fuck it)
>>
From the way you phrase things, it sounds like you are interested in this guy. Since you guys have kissed, i feel safe in saying that you are both gay. To each his own. /begin_politically_correct_rant; I use only two categories, there is straight and gay. You are either or. All other categories fit into one of these. Don't get offended. Just think of it like using only the categories of Rock and Pop to qualify music. /end_rant. Go for it and be happy? maybe? will you be happy?
>>
>>17984931
Not OP but this doesn't make sense. If OP has had willing sexual relationships with women before, he's just as straight as he is gay.

Is David Bowie rock or pop? And let's not get started on his sexuality...

You can claim that this is just how you categorize things but you're eventually going to regret it when this semantic system leaves you unable to describe what you encounter in real life.
>>
>>17984948
Let me clarify. A straight person has clear defined boundaries. If one steps over these boundaries one is gay. According to this classification a bi would be gay. I admit that my analogy to music was a bit cumbersome.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 379x379px
>>17984868
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.