[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this girl I really like has broken up with her bf. They live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
So this girl I really like has broken up with her bf. They live together still but are not intimate anymore. We have been hanging out and we really get along but I told her how I feel and she said "Things are to complicated atm, don't waste your time". She has told me she only wants to have "fun" and has told me she would sleep with me. My question is, should I do it? Or is it a really bad idea because I have feelings for her? Any one had similar experience?
>>
>>17984783
Sounds like a whore

Why'd they break up

She could be a crazy
>>
>>17984820
He tried to sleep with her best friend who happens to be my ex.. She doesn't talk to her anymore tho
>>
>Or is it a really bad idea because I have feelings for her?

Idk if it's a bad idea but you're definitely going to get your fucking heart broken if you go into it like that dude
>>
Associating with this girl at all sounds like a terrible idea. She sounds like she would make an awful partner.
>>
We are spose to go for drinks tomorrow night and yeah... I am not even excited for the sex, just worried that she is just going to use me and that will be the end of it. I have never given a shit about this kind of stuff before, I have had casual sex partners in the past... I feel like I'm the girl....
>>
>>17984783
>it a really bad idea because I have feelings for her

Yes.

Don't kid yourself anon.

She STRAIGHT UP told you that she's not interested in you and that you'd be wasting your time.

I'm not sure how much more direct she can be....

You're setting yourself up for a hurting and it'd be 100% your own fault.
>>
>>17984998
She doesn't ever say she doesn't feel the same way, she just says things are to complicated atm. The thing that gets me is she could go out and sleep with anyone, why she hanging with me?
>>
>>17984998
Thank you for your honesty tho
>>
>>17985038
>She doesn't ever say she doesn't feel the same way

But she's told you that you're wasting your time and she only wants fun.

If she thought you were someone she was interested in more with, she wouldn't say that.

I repeat:

Don't kid yourself anon. You are twisting the narrative of things to suit your own wishes.

I'm speaking from personal experience here by the way.

She TOLD me she wasn't ready for anything, she said things were too crazy, she said she couldn't handle anything serious, but, as it turns out that instantly changed when she met the right person, and it wasn't me.

The thing is, I don't blame her. At all. She warned me. I heard her. I just didn't listen. I fooled myself.

I was crushed, but to this day I still think she's an awesome person and I'm glad I met her because she really is. I don't even really blame myself anymore, I was just being naive, and the hard truth is: I really just wasn't the right person. Thems the breaks.

I now I even have enough years and experience under my belt to completely understand where she's coming from, and to have even been exactly where she was (and it sucked btw and I instantly noticed the ironic humor in it all).

If you were the right person, there would have been no doubts.

Don't kid yourself anon.

Is there a chance I'm wrong? Definitely. But you walking in with both hands covering your eyes to what's going on, hoping for the result you want, is just willfully being ignorant and asking to get hurt.

If you're going to do it, at least face the reality of what's going on, and don't load your expectations.
>>
>>17984783
Yeah. I was in this same position over the summer.

Girl was at the tailend of a 5 year relationship she didn't want to be in anymore. We hooked up a few times. Hung out a shit ton. Things fizzled out. I caught feelings. Now I feel like shit.

If you get involved keep your guard up.

How exactly do you feel? If you already feel attached to her I say steer clear.
>>
>>17985147

I guess I should add:

The girl I'm talking about literally told me:

"I'm sorry. I can't. You deserve someone better. You're too good for me. I'm too fucked up"

And that's why I wanted to believe in spite of everything else.

Looking back, she truly liked me and I believe that, just not in the same way I liked her.

Some times that just happens. Nothing anyone can do. You can't control what the heart does.
>>
>>17985154
Also, we never talked about what she really wanted. I still don't know.

She was pretty attached to me after the first time we hooked up. Always curious what I was doing. Asking mutual friends about me. When I mentioned to another friend that I was thinking about moving away, I could see her staring me down out of the corner of my eye.

The main things fizzled out is because I could feel what was happening in regards to the way I felt about her, and I became a little hesitant about hanging out with her. I was afraid of getting hurt. But then those feelings about her were already there, and now that time has passed they've set in and I realize that I miss her.

OP tread very very carefully
>>
I've been in this situation. She lived with him for another 2 more years until I finally grew the balls to cut her out of my life. You better believe they're still fucking, OP.
>>
>>17985177
the main reason*
>>
Thanks for the advice everyone, I will admit its not really what I wanted to her but its what I needed to hear I think.
>>
>>17984783
Don't do it. My first "relationship" was a similar situation.
Long story short, you'll waste your time and she very well could just go back to the other dude, among a bunch of other situations almost all ending poorly for you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.