[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is asking for space from a friend bad? My friend has been getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2516.jpg (139KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2516.jpg
139KB, 1024x767px
Is asking for space from a friend bad? My friend has been getting on my nerves lately and she is so stingy and never wants to spend any money to actually go do things. It doesn't help I'm incredibly stressed out and I question if she is a part of that stress. There's nothing romantic between us or anything, so that's why I question if needing space is okay.
>>
>>17984663

Just say you're busy in the next few weeks and don't initiate contact, if they message you just be nice but brief. Asking for space is probably going to cause more drama then its worth, you can force the space without asking.

And when you're done you can just come back like nothing happened, saying you're free to hang again or whatever.
>>
Why would you need to ask? Just get your space; it's not as though she just walks into your house uninvited, correct?
>>
>>17984675
Yeah, it's we made it a routine to hangout weekly for awhile is all. She said she totally understands if I do need it.
>>
>>17984682

So you've already asked her then? Whats the point of this thread.
>>
>>17984689
Asking if I did the right thing I guess. I'm really fucking insecure and never sure if I made the right choice.
>>
>>17984695

Well whats done is done, I wouldn't have gone about it the same way but from what you said the girl understands so its fine.
>>
>>17984700
Yeah that's what I figure. I'm just busy with tons of work and thankfully she does know that and it's causing me tons of stress and then worrying about her too and wanting to do things with her creates more. So I figured I needed some space to get things stabilized.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.