[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate my life. I'm 25 and I'm just so disappointed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: tatoo.jpg (175KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
tatoo.jpg
175KB, 500x627px
I hate my life. I'm 25 and I'm just so disappointed in myself. I have somehow managed to fall short in everything because I am so volatile emotionally and prone to depression. It all stems from the same issue; lack of "support". I've never had any, from anyone. Never had a girlfriend. Lots of "close" friends, but only one who listens and cares. 7 classes until I've graduated, but no passion or direction despite this.

I'm a decent looking guy but I'm fed up with the world. I can't live like this anymore. I told myself ages ago that if I can't find happiness by 26, I'm going to just live like there's nothing to lose. I want to tattoo chest, back, arms, lots of places... and basically just start taking steroids and start giving no fucks about the world or what it or anyone else expects of me. I'll stop being a "good" person and just take what I want. No more helping people just because they are my friends. Basically, I just want to say "fuck you" to the world and live fast so I can die fast.

Does anyone know anyone who has done this, failed, succeeded, or just any words of wisdom or advice before my 26th birthday arrives in 4 months?
>>
bro 26, your not going to die jet, life is life and it is always whit falling and standing up. fuck pp just do what u want. it will probably make u an inspiration. just don't follow the sheep's
>>
>>17984640
If you're going to do this then do it right faggot.

>finish whatever bs you have in college
>get a decent job, stick with it for 4 years
>meanwhile become swole af
>like uber /fit/ autism
>learn how to guns
>save up money, weapons, etc
>go to Africa or Southeast Asia or some shit
> rampage and/or become king of the niggers
>>
>>17984656

I have always worked out off and on for the last 5 years. I'm very fit already, just not "big". This summer I lifted hardcore for 3 months. Everyone I know THOUGHT and seriously asked me if I was on steroids. I have good genetics for this. It's obvious. My metabolism is absolutely absurd; likely in the top 1% in the world. I already have steroids and everything ready. I even have money put aside for tattoos. The only thing that stops me from moving is the thought that I will lose what I already have, is one or two good friends who actually care.

I have some kind of issue mentally. I can't stop thinking. My thoughts are like a train that runs at 10000 miles an hour, and it often comes to forks in the rode, and those forks are like different emotions and thoughts... that that "train" of thought just keeps going and going. One moment I'll be happy and entertaining everyone around me, then I'll think of something else, and I because filled with anger inside or filled with sadness. I used to be able to hold it back, but recently, I can't anymore. I don't care enough to act in any way but how I truly feel inside.
>>
>>17984710
Fucking bullshit don't pussy out.
Either you do it or you don't
You're passive
That train can go as fast as you want but it won't take you anywhere unless you're on it
>>
File: Romans on sloth.png (731KB, 742x428px) Image search: [Google]
Romans on sloth.png
731KB, 742x428px
>>17984640

You need to become self-interested.

The world currently suffers from a culture of "nice". Don't do better than your peers, cause it wouldn't be nice. Don't rock the boat, cause it wouldn't be nice. Don't fight back, cause it would be mean and thus not nice.

What you need to start doing is thinking basically like a business man. Is the juice worth the squeeze in any thing you do. Helping one of your "friends" move. Is he worth it. Is he a good person. Do you like him? What has he done for you? Etc. Your time has value and when you start putting a price on it you will very quickly see who the ones are who do not care about you and the ones who do. You will find that number is very low.

Secondly, stop with the defeatist attitude. If you've ever read the book a fighters mind by Sam Sheridan you know what I am talking about. People who succeed in life don't agonize over their problems, they focus on things that they can do to improve their situation. You need to read up on the OODA Loop. Observe, orient, decide, act. Observe your problem, orient your life toward how to solve the problem, decide on the best solution, and act accordingly, then repeat. Stop being paralyzed by analysis and start acting and deciding, or else you will forever remain in the state where you die by the thousand cuts of minor inconvieniences.

Thirdly, value. You need to start treating yourself like you respect yourself. Good posture. Good well tailored clothing. A well-kept apartment and clean powerful language. Every action you take you should ask, "would a person who respects himself really do this?"

Finally, vet people and everything around you. The things that you allow in your life will ultimately advance or hinder you. Be very careful, be hyper judgemental, and if they aren't up to your standards then toss them aside. This goes the same way with thoughts, ways of thinking, etc.
>>
>>17984771

This is the type of advice I need. Thanks a lot.
>>
>>17984796

Now I'll tell you what's going to happen.

you are going to read this advice and you know what will happen? You will forget. You'll get really motivated for a day or two, or even a week, and then it'll start getting hard, or start getting difficult, or you will get distracted, and then you'll be right back here to bitching, only this time a year will pass and nothing as changed.

You need to ask yourself if you want to feel good or if you want to get results. If you want to get results, you need to create concrete, tangible goals to work toward with intermediate steps and an overall end game. You need to focus, plan, and discipline yourself. Motivation is for faggots.

For example: You want to increase your value. Why: Life is easier when you look attractive and have value.

how do you increase your value? being fit is one. How do you define being fit? xy and z. What's the height and weight? How much lifting does it mean? How far do you have to run? What do you have to eat? How do i find it out? Where are some resources I can use. By what time should I accomplish it? How much time do I have to give?

The more you plan and the more detailed the plan is the better your chances of success.
>>
File: Disciplines medieval.jpg (1MB, 936x1603px) Image search: [Google]
Disciplines medieval.jpg
1MB, 936x1603px
>>17984808

And finally, you must hold yourself 100% accountable and be 100% honest with yourself. The more you lie and the more you shift responsibility toward others the more difficult the journey toward self-improvement and a better life will be.

Every time you get screwed over at work, don't think "Wow fuck jim, he's an asshole. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be in trouble". Instead it should be "wow, I got screwed by Jim. What did I do wrong and how can i prevent it from happening again? Do I stop associating with Jim? Do I explain he's an asshole? Do i not work near him in the future? etc."

My girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend. "Wow, they are such shitty people" rather than "Okay, I let shitty people into my life. What can i do to make sure that it never happens again? What behaviors do i need to change to make sure that if she wanted to cheat or he wanted to screw me he would choose not to do so? What are the signs and symptoms of disloyal people? etc."

And finally, hold everyone around you to the standards of an adult. No bitching, no whining. If you have a problem that means you created a problem or chose to ignore a problem, and you are an adult. you can fix it.
>>
People like you is what religion was created for.
Join your local Synagog and realize that deep guilt and the united feeling it gives you amongst your new brothers will set you feeling free.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.