[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 18 and I've never dated or kissed a girl. Next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1484253083979.jpg (52KB, 640x696px) Image search: [Google]
1484253083979.jpg
52KB, 640x696px
I'm 18 and I've never dated or kissed a girl. Next year I'll be going to college, how can I ensure I get married by the time I'm 25?
>>
>>17984434
Is that a life goal to be married at 25 ? Did I missed something ?
>>
u probably end up wanking in your parents house at the age of 45, bro ur not alone.
Wav"-
>>
>>17984434
Why are you making that the goal? Odds are, every date you get you'll be too intense and serious about it and women will be put off.

Just relax, don't put a time frame on stuff like that.
>>
>>17984434
35 is a better age. marry when you are ready, also always aim to be a better parent than your own parents.
>>
>>17984484
35 might be a bit old. I mean, you want to be able to do stuff with your kids as well.
>>
File: 1377472582187.png (154KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
1377472582187.png
154KB, 640x352px
>>17984498

>35
>do stuff with your kids
>35 + 18 = 53
>pretty sure still able to function like a human being at 53, and all times between point A and point B

>???
>>
>>17984434
Get a job and go after single moms in online dating sites. I'm sure you will be married in no time
>>
>>17984537
OP here, I want at least 7 kids.
>>
>>17984541
I would kill myself before marrying a single mother.
>>
>>17984543
are you a dwarf?
>>
>>17984543

That's a lot of kids. I understand you like children, but as someone who came from a family of four, think of the children.
>>
>>17984555
What is your experience?
>>
>>17984582

Coincidentally enough... I answered someone else who was talking kids.

>>17984564
>>
>how can I ensure I get married by the time I'm 25?

Get married before you're 25th birthday.

Just a side note, that people often want something without really knowing what it is or what it looks like. A lot of people get that ideal partner and then realise that they have fuck all in common with them because they were chasing their idea of that.

Couple that with the fact that you're trying to work out a way to ensure that you're married by a certain point. I mean what you should probably do is sit down and think to yourself "Wow, I sure am full of baggage and ideas, maybe I should just take five and see what happens, find out a bit more about myself, rather than just trying to get everything done as soon as possible."
>>
Her shirt says desu lol
>>
>>17984592
I don't know what baggage I have though. I seem like a pretty okay person.
>>
Why are Americans so obsessed with starting university so early, marrying so early and getting kids so early?

Jesus take a chill pill
>>
>>17984537
>>17984484
Enjoy your parents dying without your kids ever really getting to know them.
>>
As you can already see, OP, /adv/ doesn't particularly care for anything having to do with future planning and having families, especially large ones.

My mom came from a family of 6 and she's loved it, regrets waiting so long and only having two kids herself. 25 is a perfectly fine age to get married. Between then and 32 is the lowest incidence of divorce for age at first marriage. 25 is also a great age to start having kids physically.

You have to remember to focus on financials though. You'll have to be ready to support a family by 25.

I met my SO in high school but we didn't stay dating until afterwards. Had my first kiss at 19. You're going to college now, so this is a great opportunity to meet a lot of new people and potentially a compatible partner. After that, if you have at least three years of a solid, serious, happy relationship with the same values and life goals under your belt, you'll be as ready for marriage and a family as anybody.
>>
>>17984587
Saving the white race from extinction matters more than some kid's feefees.
>>
>>17984498
My parents got me whent they were over 40.
Donald Trump had his last son when he was over 60.
>>
>>17985189
My grand parents were dead before i was born. On e died of heart disease the other from smoking.

Honnestly, i don't really care because these people were like ancient.
They lived in a time when television was this great new thing and being able to have a car was a luxury.
>>
File: 1479011238739.jpg (212KB, 1000x583px) Image search: [Google]
1479011238739.jpg
212KB, 1000x583px
>>17985263
Barron is full autismo though.
>>
>>17985182
So we're not eternal NEETs like yuropoors.
>>
>>17984434

by settling for hte ugliest fattest girl and giving into any demands she has
>>
>>17986175
Are you drunk?
>>
>>17985302
He's 10... He's just acting like a typical 10 year old by being weird and awkward. If he's still acting like this in 10 years we can talk.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.