[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 21 year old girl and I lost a dime sized patch of hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: 20170122_212936.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px)
20170122_212936.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
I'm 21 year old girl and I lost a dime sized patch of hair to a scar. Its right on the top of my head. What should I do with my life now that love is dead to me? I can cover it up but he'll see it eventually... hah. Fuck my life.
>>
>>17984264
Wtf "love is dead to you" ?
You are not resume to a patch of lost hair, girl ! Your full person is still here and lovable.
>>
>>17984264
Nah, you're still fine. One small patch means nothing, trust me.
>>
>>17984278
It's a very obvious flaw. I can't imagine what kind of dude would want a deformed chick. I wasn't that pretty to be fine with but at LEAST I was outwardly fit and healthy. Again. Fml.
>>
Do you really want someone so superficial that they would care about that?
>>
>>17984264

Just consistently style your hair in a way that covers that spot, yeah people will notice it eventually given enough time but by then it shouldn't matter at all to them, people who are worth it aren't that shallow.
>>
>>17984298
Hair can't grow anymore on that area ?
And I repeat myself, but it is ok, don't worry about that, don't talk about you as a "deformed chick".
>>
>>17984264
You ascribe too much awareness to men. Let me assure you that 90% of men wouldn't even notice it (or think it was just the way your hair was combed today) and the other 10% wouldn't care.

What seems like an enormous flaw to you is barely visible and of no interest to others.
>>
>>17984306
Some of the hairs on the sides will come back according to my doctor but the inner scar will always be hairless unless I paid an arm and a leg for a transplant.
And I really do think people are "that shallow". At least in my experience.
>>
I'm a 24 yr old man and I too have a scar on the back of my head from an accident a year ago and it has made me really self concious ever since. I feel you
>>
>>17984300
Most men are superficial about looks... unless I wanted to date a guy that was so worthless that a vagina alone would make him happy. No thanks..
>>
>>17984314
You're a guy though. You don't really need hair at all to be seen as desirable and most girls find scars a bit attractive. I feel like my very femininity has been ruined.
>>
File: IMG_0777.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0777.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
I usually shave my head and its very noticeable people are always asking me about it. I completely understand where you are coming from. I wear alot of beanies to cover it up
>>
>>17984319
So you only want men who would be attracted to you for your looks and anyone who would like you for your personality is worthless?

Guess you are fucked then.
>>
Its not that, it just makes you feel less confident knowing you have a scar thats noticable, obviously no one wants to be in a relationship only for looks but when you have a scar that cant be hidden you feel self concious
>>
Date someone shorter than you, that way he would be less likely to notice it. It's in a spot where to see it you'd have to be pretty much looking right down on it.

If he asks you to give him a blowjob or anything which might expose the top of your head, wear a hat.
>>
Women love their hair so this is obviously something a lot more serious to you then we might understand. But of you're worried about finding love in life because of this then that is very silly.

There are loads of women and men who have undesirable features. One of the most common things would be their weight. Nobody is perfect. I am a 19 y male. I have some things wrong with me like I'm below the average height. I guess its easier for me to just brush that off because I don't giveca shit.
That is my advice to you. Don't give a shit, its just some fucking hair. You're basically the same age as me, you have plenty of years left before you die and you're letting some irrelevant shit like your hair bother you?

As long as you're a kind and preserved woman you will find love or someone to be with. Our age group has many assholes who will find you unattractive purely because of your hair but it really doesn't matter because they're the kind of men that we'd call pigs.
If you're a warm and pleasant woman. This hair thing won't be a scratch on your chances of love in this life.
>>
>>17984326
Um most men are only attracted to girls for their look's. That's old news.. I'd prefer a guy that wanted me for me but I can't say I've encountered anything like that even when I wasn't a Frankenstein girl.
>>
>>17984334
I've read stories where a flaw like this completely shattered long term relationships. These weren't even overtly awful men. I don't think most people a capable of looking past glaring flaws like this in the long run.
>>
>>17984340
Maybe you're right. But the only way you're going to find out is by being positive and quit with the worrying.
I can assure you I would kill for a relaxed woman. I wouldn't give a damn about some hair. Surely I am not the only man like this.
>>
The best pp are the ones who dont give a fuck on other pp there judgments, shit happends girl, my house burned down on friday the 13e just by asking my god for an awnser.
>>
>>17984264
You do know you can save and pay gor surgery right? Just pay for surgery and put fake hair there
>>
fill it in with a sharpie
>>
>>17984325
Just don't shave your head?

God you people
>>
>>17984312
Id date you
>>
>>17984264
Your arms don't look fat so that's good.
Try a different hairstyle idiot.
Can you grow your hair out our are you the type that had always had short hair?
>>
File: 1sU8uM2.jpg (38KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
1sU8uM2.jpg
38KB, 500x612px
>>17984298

>'deformed'
>all parts of her body are in functional order and represent the basic human shape
>except for one small spot on the very top of her head which won't be noticeable after a month or two, or with a little hairstyling

>'deformed'

With that attitude, no dude's gonna want you because you're vain and retarded.
>>
>>17984264
Pull your hair back into a ponytail. Ponytails turn me on, I wish more women wore them. Did I mention ponytails are the best?
>>
>>17984264
what caused this scar?
A guy pulled your hair too hard when you're choking on his dick?
>>
>>17984264
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>17984590
op this

do some hairstyle

and please stop worrying about this
>>
>>17984611
Lol. Nice one. But no I have never had sex...And now I never wI'll. *sobs*
Anyway it was some kind of fungus that I scratched at 1 too many times.
>>
>>17984590
I can hide it easily but I'm just worried about an person I'm dating finding out inevitably
>>
>>17984521
It'll always be noticeable. The hair isn't gking to grow back. That's the nature of scar tissue.
Call me retarded if you want but most men are going to be disgusted by it.
>>
>>17984491
I'm not fat and my hair isn't short. It goes past my shoulders.
I can cover it up but I'm worried about it being seen eventually.
>>
>>17984858
>But no I have never had sex
can I see your vagina in its current state?
This is for my PhD research.
>>
color it in with a sharpie
>>
>>17984298
This is seriously a thousand times less serious than you think it is. In fact it isn't serious at all.

When somebody falls in love with you or has a crush on you, you could look like a 3/10 and they wouldn't fucking care. Once those love chemicals ninja the living shit out of their brain they will go wild for you and find you hotter than a 10/10 even if you are a 2/10.

Your attractive qualities will more than make up for whatever small insignificant issue that hair spot will make. Seriously. You are completely fine. Nobody is going to judge and reject you over something that stupid. And if they do, fuck them and don't let one illogical mean person make you feel everybody else would treat you that way.

I hope you feel better now. Don't let this get to you. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>17985028
Seconding this, I'm not a PhD though, I just like OP.
>>
>>17984325
You have a very beautiful head. That scar doesn't look bad or anything
>>
>>17984264
Why do you think that people would mind some small fucking scar on your head? Would you care if you found out that your boyfriend had a scar on his leg or something?
You're making a big deal out of something that is really nonexistant. If my gf had a scar like yours I honestly wouldn't even care.
>>
>>17985030
Haha. I have considered drawing on pseudo hairs with eyeliner. 10 points to *inserthogearts house here*.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170117-115956.jpg (289KB, 1200x785px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170117-115956.jpg
289KB, 1200x785px
>>17985458
WA HA HA anon holy shit!!! I'd fill that hole in your head up with...SEMEN!!! I'm pretty high tho lolololll!!!
>>
File: images.png (14KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
14KB, 219x230px
Instead of being ashamed of it, which shows insecurity and is a bad dating trait, you should own it.

Get a cool dark tattoo, that way it'll be less obvious from a distance, and up close it's really cool.
Now you can talk about the scar, the story behind it, the tattoo, what it means to you and how it helps tie it all together for you.

Could do something like pic related (maybe a westworld fan? hah), or a clock or compass, or whatever speaks to you, it should be personal.

Life gives you lemons etc etc
>>
>>17985473
I like the tattoo idea, or really anything that darkens it up a bit but the tattoo thing is kind of intriguing
>>
Jesus christ are people so deluded today to think kissing a patch of hair mean you will never find love?!

Jesus christ
>>
>>17984264
>one dime-shaped patch on your head
don't worry, you're female, you can still fish for absolute MOUNTAINS of dick. It's not as if most guys are walking around like Greek statues.

And as far as love goes, I'm guessing you're pretty young. If you really love somebody a little bit of hair doesn't change that. Plus, you're all gonna be ugly by 40 anyway.
>>
>>17985553
Yes I'm aware that a girls window of romance is pretty short. And yes I COULD have sex provided I covered it up but im not really concerned about 1 night stands to be honest. I didn't bother with them before and I won't now.
>>
>>17985500
Well even fairly undesirable men have standards. I didn't get hit on till I was 19 because I had no sense of fashion. Bought new clothes and suddeny I'm getting hit on every week. People are SHALLOW.
>>
>>17985473
I'm not a tattoo person. I think that'd just make me look like a bigger weirdo. Who gets tats right on their head? It seems extremely unfeminine.
>>
>>17985635
But what if I want to get some of that, baby babe???? What if I want to drop a Mike Morales load all over your glasses???!?!? Please be in

I R V I N G
R
V
I
N
G

TX
>>
>>17985641
>Bought new clothes and suddeny I'm getting hit on every week
whoa slow down there bby
>>
>>17985733
......hey its a step up from not at all ever.
>>
>>17984298
>deformed
Unless it's genetical, no one would really care.
>>
>ctrl + f foundation
>ctrl + f cover up

Jesus Christ you amateurs. OP, what you do is buy yourself oil of St. John's-Worth. Rub it on the spot every night, gently, kind of massage the skin to stimulate the blood flow. Then during the day you use professional powder to "dye" the spot so it's not noticeable. The oil is great for scars (for the record: personal experience here, I managed to spill a boiling water bottle over my tit while drunk - off my tits I guess - and about a third of skin was completely gone, I have used tons of different oils but not one helped as efficiently and quickly as this one), not sure if the hair growth will come back but at least the scar will fade to complete white faster which will give it a more neutral look. Luckily it's just a smaller spot but I absolutely feel for you, this sucks. Also make sure to get some minutes of direct sunlight every day possible, that helps speed the healing process as well. Good luck!!
>>
>>17985840
Take "minutes" of sunlight literally btw. New skin burns much faster, make sure to use sun block if you want to stay out for more.
>>
>>17985840
Thanks I never heard about any healing processes I can cover it up easily enough with my hair I just keep having nightmares that I'll be making out with someone and they'll feel it or see it when I'm in the shower. I could live with a scar in pretty much any other place to be honest.
>>
>>17985867
Someone who's making out with you honestly isn't going to rub his hands all over your scalp. They won't feel it if you just give you a pat on the head or lay a hand down there during oral or whatever. Who cares about the shower, you can put that off until you know the guy well enough to be honest? And no one's perfect, bodies are weird. It would be pretty lame if someone decided to be a cunt about that, that tells you something about who they are honestly.
Yeah I can imagine feeling that way. Well, I think the face could absolutely be worse depending on the placing?
>>
>>17985907
Oh, and obviously covering it up with make up is also good for worries that your hair is going to get tousled during sex!
>>
>>17984264
you are overreacting if not trolling

a friend from work fell into a fire pit when she was 5 got half her body burned she truly is deformed blind from her left eye can't lift her left arm all the way.

She is also one of the funniest most positive and kind women I know, she always helping others around the office and giving advice to the younger employees. if she wasn't married and with two children I would try my hardest to date her
>>
>>17984858
A fucking fungus? How hygienic are you exactly?
>>
>>17986169
Hey I wash my hair every other day. The main mistake I made with it was not going to the doctor when I found a scab. I though it was from some bug bite.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.