[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'll just cut to the chase, my mom's leaving my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1484627665102.jpg (28KB, 720x510px)
1484627665102.jpg
28KB, 720x510px
So, I'll just cut to the chase, my mom's leaving my dad. Technically my step dad, but I'm twenty-two and he and my mother have been married for nearly twenty years. He's a good family man, He's strong in his faith as a Christian, but apparently he's a poor lover. My mom and I are very close, probably uncomfortably close for most mothers and their children, so we tell each other lots of things. I knew she was going to leave him before he even knew. Besides him not giving her a good dicking in over two years, he apparently kisses like a kissless virgin and doesn't show any sexual interest in her. But here's the thing, she's a 'mature' woman now, granted he's not a spring chicken either, and she doesn't get it, that all marriages go sexless. Most much sooner than theirs has. Not to mention, and don't get me wrong, I love my mom, but God damn is she fat as fuck. Not curvy, not full figured, fat as a tub of lard. I've even explained this to her, obviously not as bluntly, and all she would say is he wouldn't even touch her.

Again, he's a good man. He spends time with his family, he cooks for his family, he has a shit job for his family (he's a store manager of six stores and doesn't make more than 25k a year). He's just not that romantic. So my mom's leaving him for another man who she admitted to exchanging kisses and "I love you"s with. And that's what she's admitted to, God forbid what else they've done. The guy is a friend of my mom's and is/was to me. She's known him for quite a few years, so who knows how long this has been going on. He's such a fake asshole though, you know the kids in puppy love who tell the cheesy "Did it hurt when you tell from heaven?" Pick up lines, he's just like that. I don't know what to do, I'll always love her, but I hate her for hurting my dad. For hurting the man who took an abandoned boy and raised him as his own. I almost hope her new boytoy hurts her and she tries crawling back.

>Inb4killyourself
>Inb4killyourmom
>Inb4fuckyourmom
>>
>>17984080

You have to remember, regardless of how you feel about this situation, your mother is her own person. Let her live her life and go on with your own. Just because they are separating, that doesn't mean your own relationship with him has to end.
>>
>>17984108
honestly it should end with their mom instead. I know that isn't how it is going to work out by the sounds of it but the cheater deserves to lose the kids in my mind.
>>
How the hell is someone supposed to stay adamant and true when even the blob gets in on the "never good enough" fem-wave? Do people not want to live as a society anymore?

I swear that deep, hidden depression is in everyone and the only reason people don't admit it as a whole is because then we'd be the emotional equivalent of England.
>>
>>17984080

There is one overriding fact about this story - It is NOT about you.

Whatever is happening between your parents is between them. You are at most an interested bystander. All that is asked of you in this situation - and all that you have any right to do - is to stand back and let it play itself out, trying your best to remain on good terms with both.
>>
>>17984356

Right, because it's not MY family being torn in two or anything.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.