[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOT KEKED >Be me >be 38yo >married 5 years >took

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1485107733768.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485107733768.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
GOT KEKED

>Be me
>be 38yo
>married 5 years
>took a new job that required a long commute
>slept on a cot in the office one or two nights a weekto save maintenance/miles/money
>while at home in bed, find strange info on wifes phone
>totally bluff and said i already knew what happened
>she confessed
>im proud i stood up for myself but now i dont know what to do.
>>
Honor kill her, and fuck the bull to regain your status in society.
>>
>>17983691
>Honor kill her, and fuck the bull to regain your status in society.

Yes, fuck the alpha. Be the alpha.
>>
>>17983749
> OP here. Yea its done. Im more venting than anything. Im not sure how im gonna get my kids to school and shit like that.
>>
>>17983697
Sounds resonable
>>
That's women, best advice i can give ya is love your kids and set them up for success. Theres no such thing as a decent relationship in our fucked up society anyways
>>
>>17984042
>Thanks for the 99 percent sane responses.
>>
>>17983691

What did she do exactly?
>>
>>17983691
>totally bluff and said i already knew what happened
>>she confessed
based OP kek
>>
sorry to hear that op, whats your plan?
>>
>>17984082
obviously based on the way OP worded it he implied she cheated on him, pretty easy to tell that that is what he meant.
>>
File: 1484768747883.gif (2MB, 339x338px) Image search: [Google]
1484768747883.gif
2MB, 339x338px
>>17984082
>while i was sleeping in my office one night she sucked some guys dick.
>>
>>17983691
find the guy and fuck him up the ass. that way even if your woman belongs to him, he belongs to you, and therefore so does your woman.
>>
>>17983691
Why is it that you guys never find nice women. I've had 3 partners and I've been married for 7 years. I still love her and tell her every day. She tells me the same.

I swear you guys go for the pretty whores and never even try to go for the 10/10 personality 7/10 nice girls.

Well, this is the kind of stuff you get for it OP
Never marry a whore be it man or woman
>>
>>17984302
That's not how you greentext nigger. But anyway, I've been there. Were together for 4 years, but didn't have kids, which makes your situation worse. Still, don't try to make sense of her actions. Don't ask her why it happened. I'd advise you to ghost her, but that'll be impossible with the kids.
>>
>>17983691
The only time a woman isn't taking another dick is when your dick is in them. Otherwise you turn your back for any reason and there's other dicks lined up. Just the way it is and has always been. You can treat them like a princess, have kids, work your fingers to the bone but if you go to the store she'll text her new friend and he'll hit it before you return.
>>
>>17983759
Make sure to test "your" kids as well
>>
>>17984385
I go for women in my own league and still end up with nothing, because they feel they can do better
>>
>>17983691
Well man divorce court is brutal, all I can say is do not ever loose your cool or let your wrath think for you. She if shes like most women going into a divorce will try take as much from you as possible. Has less of a chance if you loose your cool, I suggest audio taping any and all conversations you have with her from this point. It might seem tedious and over cautious but trusting her got you into this predicament in the first place. Also you dont want to be become the divorce meme.

Now all thats left is go through the divorce and focus on yourself for a while man, this will take a while too heal but its okay to grieve. Hope you come through it all.
>>
If the other person says that they want to work it out, what they are really saying is youre worthless and nobody else will want you. They are saying that you have to keep your vows and they dont. You have to respect them and they have no respect for you. You have obligations, and they have options. Wrong?
>>
>>17984385
Not to sound /r9k/ but...
>go for 7/10 nice girl
>girl starts living like I do
>girl's looks, social life, and earnings improve
>improvements to girl's life begin to slow
>girl decides she can do better
>becomes horrible bitch
>I leave girl, or she leaves me
>rinse
>repeat
>>
>>17986277
Sounds like you're repeatedly hitting people with a personality flaw there...
>>
>>17986282
Sure am. Wish I could see it, especially in advance.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.