[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got past 2nd date. >each date so far was only 2-3 hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: The-White-Family.jpg (606KB, 3432x3193px) Image search: [Google]
The-White-Family.jpg
606KB, 3432x3193px
>got past 2nd date.
>each date so far was only 2-3 hours long, just getting to know her casually.
>so far seems ok, no long awkward pauses.
>want to announce to her how i feel about her on 3rd date, that I like her
>is it too soon to ask her more personal questions like her positions on having children, sex before/after marriage, marriage, moving in?
>Will i scare her off?
>Is it ok to tell her in a bar/lounge, provided it's not noisy? or somewhere more private like in my car?
>>
DO NOT BRING UP MOVING IN/CHILDREN OR ANY OF THAT OTHER SHIT. You've seen her two or three times, just let things flow naturally, instead of fucking it up
>>
>>17983351
NO for the love of Christ! NO NO NO NO NO ! Do not as that shit for fucking months you stupid faggot.
>>
>>17983351
You should probably just propose annon
>>
>Talk to some guy for six hours
>He suddenly asks me how many kids I want and which side of the bed I like

I would totally marry you anon
>>
File: 1469041300562.png (110KB, 213x357px) Image search: [Google]
1469041300562.png
110KB, 213x357px
I can understand why you'd want to ask those questions. I don't want to get invested into some gal who has a fundamentally different endgame, which would cause a breakup later.

However there is no way you can approach that without seeming nuts. You can usually suss that stuff out on dating profiles with their questions, but nada otherwise.
>>
>>17983351
lmao

dude she's a girl

when she's ready to talk about that stuff then you'll know.

last girl i dated told me straight up she wouldn't have sex with someone unless she's engaged.
>>
<OK so maybe I won't talk about her thoughts on being a baby momma.
<should I just take initiative and kiss her on the 3rd date?
<I just feel like I should be more direct.
<Why beat around the bush
<Wait too long and opportunity might pass. Besides life is too short
<Been browsing /pol too much too.
<Want to make at least 4-6 babies
>>
>>17983351
It's too early to talk about anything like that.

When you like someone a lot, it can be tempting to jump the gun and start planning a future together. It can be tempting to ask questions about her stances on having children, on sex, on marriage, moving in. It can be tempting, but don't. It makes you seem desperate and creepy. Just enjoy the relationship for what it is. Those questions will come up naturally over time. Don't force them.
>>
>>17984344

Why does everyone want to make so many babies?!?

Last guy said 7, now 4-6? Seriously, I'm the third out of four and for God's sake please, think of the children. It's bad enough you are inevitably going to pick a favorite kid. It's bad enough when you're low ranking on the totem pole because of birth order.

>First son is extremely important
>as is first daughter
>other kids after that kinda just fall to the wayside
>except the youngest of course

And then it's competing with siblings for time and attention and it sucks balls dude, unless you're the favorite.

Go for like one or two. Then you can figure it out from there.
>>
>>17983930
You are female?
>>
>>17984564
I blame it on getting redpilled by /pol, all about natsoc,keeping the master race going, swinging the pendulum on demographics shift
>>
>>17984618
Yeah, that's dumb. Birth rates in developed nations are lower than in undeveloped nations. Just have an amount of kids that you can comfortable provide for.
>>
So I'm still thinking I should make a move on the 3rd date though..
3 dates and just talking but no action might bore her no?
How about a kiss on the lips? But sort of a spur of the moment thing, by surprise.
Or should I ask her first?
>>
>>17985077
She isn't going to like you because you're a redpill. Good luck having her not leave you when you tell her her place is at home, raising your gaggle of shitty kids.

If you genuinely want a relationship, see and treat women as your equals.
>>
>>17985077
Maybe you should pursue a deep personal connection with her, and not just a superficial and physical one?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.