[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been talking to a girl for ages now and we've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (123KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123KB, 500x283px
So I've been talking to a girl for ages now and we've met loads of times and gone out for drinks etc. But she is leaving to go on a gap year whilst I'm stuck here at home re-doing my final year at school. I'm in love with her and I haven't told her, what should I do? She's leaving next month.
>>
give up now because it'll be heart breaking and you're young and she's probably not that great

your only other option is to just go with her, and you cant do that can you
>>
>>17982853

Have you kissed? Has she ever touched your dick?
>>
>>17982853

Just leave it mate.
>>
>>17982857
I can't give up on her, I find it hard to stop thinking about her. She's told me we should meet up before she goes.
>>
>>17982858
We have kissed, but we were both drunk and neither of us have brought it up since.
>>
File: renpnme.jpg (386KB, 1392x1094px) Image search: [Google]
renpnme.jpg
386KB, 1392x1094px
>>17982910
yeah you'll get over it, seriously

she's gonna go and do her thing and have her adventure, she's not even gonna think about you while you're at home in school thinking about her
>>
>>17982853
>gap year
more like riding the cock carousel.
Stay away from her. Unless you want a free STD.
>>
>>17982917

You are losing nothing mate. There was nothing there. Move on.
>>
>>17982853

Sorry dude, but if you haven't done anything yet, despite talking to her "for ages now," you are her friend, and, most likely, JUST her friend...
>>
>>17982853
This isnt a movie...

Shes doing her life and youre getting left behind.

You keep going as normal. Your fault you didnt do anything, plain and simple.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.