[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this friend that I talk to almost every day. We've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
I have this friend that I talk to almost every day. We've hung out a few times as friends and stuff but I do not know whether or not she finds me attractive or not. Maybe I'm just too dense to see any signs but I want to know what I should do before someone else beats me to the punch.
>>
>>17982744
How long has this been going on?
>>
>>17982780
since mid august.
>>
>>17982744

What reason do you have to think she finds you attractive?
>>
>>17982783
It's not happening. At this point she sees you as a friend.

Next time be more direct
>>
>>17982793
well, she usually laughs at most of my jokes. In a group chat we have with some other friends she is always the first one to reply and say yes if I ask about hanging out while she will usually deny others. And we like a lot of the same stuff. Also the times we've hung out alone we usually have a lot of fun and end up talking for a good hour or two.
>>
>>17982807

Nice. I do the same with plenty of my guy friends and I'm not gay.

Maybe she just likes hanging out with you. don't you think? Attention doesn't equal attraction.
>>
>>17982812
yea but she is very different with our other friends.
>>
>>17982816
>I do not know whether or not she finds me attractive or not.

>Maybe I'm just too dense to see any signs

Here's the thing. YOU are convinced she likes you, yet YOU say you don't know. You want her to like you, but she clearly doesn't, buddy.

Being her favorite friend is just being her favorite friend, not a potential BF.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.