[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I have noticed that my gf has been like "gone"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: C2gNXi_UQAA9VqT.jpg (643KB, 1464x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C2gNXi_UQAA9VqT.jpg
643KB, 1464x2048px
So, I have noticed that my gf has been like "gone" the las few days. she will barely talk with me, last night we went to a party and she was in her phone all the time that I was not near hear and she left really early.
I texted her today and she told me that she has always felt bad (not with our relationship, just like depressed) and that she does not think she will be able to change that and that it is not a big deal.

I told her that she should not be like that bc it will end fucking her up but she's not answering.

What can I do to help her?
>>
>>17982345
just love her and try to help her through her pain. you dont need to 'fix' her but being there for her can really do alot. i know her side of it and i know its not on purpose. do more things with her that arent just chumming it out.

t. a guy who lost a girl cause i stopped listening to her.
>>
She met a new guy sorry op
>>
>>17982480
Approves that message.
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
>>
>>17982480
thats another thing i'm scared of, since we met each other i noticed that a lot of guys are attracted to her, so i've alwatys been scared of her going with another guy that takes care of her better than i do
>>
>>17982543
Dude, she's ghosting you. She found another guy.

Do you think we hate women here because it's fun?
>>
>>17982543
One sound advice i can give you is to care more about your life. Be compassionate but not to where it inconveniences your happyness my man
>>
OP, this is one time you shouldn't listen to /adv/. Fags on here just always project and assume the girl is cheating. Sounds like your gf is genuinely depressed, in general. You can either drop her or deal with it and try to help her out. But considering one of your first reactions is to agree with adv and say she's cheating because she's been feeling shitty lately, AND your absolutely garbage advice to her in your OP (I told her that she should not be like that bc it will end fucking her up but she's not answering), I don't think you'd be good emotional support. You just don't seem emotionally intelligent. Seriously, what did you expect her to reply?

>sorry for acting weird, I'm depressed, but I'll work it out don't worry
>you shouldn't be sad you're just gonna make your life worse be happy instead
>thanks for telling me to be happy now I'm not sad anymore thx fag :^^^^)

Nice.
>>
>>17983310
It's just that i don't know what to tell her, i just want to help her because i know what it feels to be depressed
>>
>>17983532
If you know what it's like to be depressed then you wouldn't have told her what you texted her. You'd know exactly what not to say since you've experienced it.
>>
>>17983532
You're fuckin retarded.
>>
>>17983597
i already know that
>>
>>17982345
Be patient with her, let her come to you when she wants to talk, and suggest cognitive behavioural therapy to deal with the downs in life.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.