[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth the money to fork over 200$ for a resume and cover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1484433186491.jpg (65KB, 640x489px) Image search: [Google]
1484433186491.jpg
65KB, 640x489px
Is it worth the money to fork over 200$ for a resume and cover letter writing service?
at this point I feel like its the only thing left I can do.
>>
just look at templates and examples on the internet ya dingus
>>
>>17982253
you are implying that I didn't already do that.
and that would be wrong.
I also went to my University career center to ask for help and all they did is give me templates and examples,
they don't give a fuck.
>>
>>17982281

What else do you want? Just fill in the blanks.
>>
>>17982233
I usually sell them it for $50- $100

My resumes always get call backs through (its up to you to not suck at the interview) and I include a cover letter, resume, thank you letter and I teach em how to edit it so the resume can grow with them.
>>
>>17982291
On that note, I've seen absolutely AWFUL resumes that people bring me when I say bring me any resumes you have used in the past or that you have. I seriously don't know how people get calls for such disgusting black and white pieces of crap
>>
>>17982288
that hasn't worked, sent out resume after resume, cover letter after cover letter, with nothing to show for it.
clearly I need to do something different.
>>
>>17982233
no. do it yourself you lazy fuck.

https://youtu.be/oWTpUfc3eFI
https://youtu.be/P8ci7tnlhEo

>inb4 durr fuck pop culture
dude its gotta be cool and hip and young to catch that late teen demographic as adults already know this shit. they are really well made videos that covor what you need to do.
>>
>>17982291
>>17982293
>shilling yourself
dude get some confidence and actually try to help you fuck. (not OP)
>>
I'll write you one for free, anon.

I have never applied for a job and not had an interview (never failed an interview either, but that's irrelevant).
>>
>>17982315
Im not shilling retard I'm saying it might be worth the money but also don't get scalped
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.