[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw turned 26 >don't look as good as I did at 18

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: 1484432087286.png (464KB, 804x984px) Image search: [Google]
1484432087286.png
464KB, 804x984px
>tfw turned 26
>don't look as good as I did at 18
>notice less attention from guys
>guys my age and older are going after younger women
>>
but surely you've found a steady relationship by now instead of wasting your youth fucking chads right
>>
>>17981694

Is your skin damaged?
Alot of women use heavy makeup when they're younger and some of the ingredients cause premature aging. What are you putting on your face?

I just turned 30 and I see barely legals checking me out all the time.
Kind of amusing
>>
>>17981694
Well younger women are better looking and likely more intelligent too. Can't blame the men for this.
>>
>>17981694
Well if your looks are the only thing you have going for you then what do you expect? No 30 yo woman is going to look as perky and fresh-faced as she did when she was 18. You're supposed to grow a personality, stupid.
>>
Will never have sympathy for women who chase older men when they're young then whine when men their own age don't want them.
>>
>>17981697
This. Or you fucked up. Mid 20s and you should be on your way to marrying your stable longtime partner, so then you can be ready to have kids before it's too late/risky.
>>
No sympathy for the devil.
>>
>everyone lapping up this low quality bait

Disappointing.
>>
>>17981694
Ayyyyy
>>
>>17981806
Meh, whether its bait or not, its a universal truth that young thots will get less attention as they turn to their 30s while mens values goes up. Just gotta continually work on yourself
>>
>>17981719
Post your skin
>>
>>17981694
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>17981694
Welcome to the real world you cunt. It's only downwards for you from here.
>>
>>17982669
>mens values goes up
Men still have to deal with balding.

I'm 27 and I'm noticing a lot of receding hairlines on my friends of similar age. Some of them are younger than me, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17982754
>balding

pff, nothing a hat can't fix.
>>
>>17982669
>while mens values goes up
Only if you look after yourself man. You can't spend your life as a neet gorging down fast food and expect to come out the other end with a higher value.
>>
>>17982795
>hats
Where are you posting from? The fucking 70's?

OP, you have to have screwed up big time to be unattractive by that age. My gf is 29 in march and still looks way younger. Lots of friends and acquaintances in that age range too and you could easily mistake them for early 20's
>>
>>17981694
You just need to take care of yourself. Im 30 and love how shocked people are when I tell them my age. There are tons of 20 somethings that I feel I look better than. I moisturize the shit out of my skin daily and know when to put down the chips. Read a fashion mag or two and age with grace. The younger ones definately have a lot going for them for looks but are usually retarded in personality and uneducated. If you can't beat them with looks then become the most interesting and intelligent person you can be.
>>
>>17981694
>>guys my age and older are going after younger women

That's because when they were younger, they learned the hard way that women like older men.

It's just their time to shine, really.

>>tfw turned 26
>>don't look as good as I did at 18

Bullshit.
Not white knighting here, I most of you holes are scum.
HOWEVER...
Teen holes are the worst holes.
Literally 25+ is when women start
becoming decent people.

You couldn't pay me to fuck an 18 year old, if I thought she might use her mouth for talking.
I'd "nope" out of that shit half way between her saying "literally" for the fifth time, and complaining about some "creep" who was minding his own business.

Seriously bitch,
this is the part of life where you ween yourself from a crutch and learn to be less dependant on looks.
Guys aint gonna notice shit because they wary as fuck by the time you're this age. You actually have to get to know each other first.
>>
>>17982876
Pics?
>>
>>17982754
>>17982825

Balding is an unfornate problem that can be fixed though. Going completely bald is very valid. But definitely! One must always look to improve themselves physically and professionally. Establish yourself not even for your future wife, but really for your children. They are the future
>>
>>17983052
"For your children" unless their an accident I'm never having children.
>>
>>17983083
Each to their own.

I'm just suggesting children if you're the lonely type of person who needs to love. Children would never cheat on you with other parents.
>>
>>17983092
As someone who is the child of a parent who had me out of loneliness and a desire for unconditional love - please don't.
>>
>women rely on their looks to find mates
>men rely on their status/power/money
>handsome men remain handsome well into their 40s, in rare cases their 60s/70s

How did this happen? Seriously, evolution/god FUCKED this one up
>>
>>17981694

>be me
>26yo guy
>never had relationship
>lost my hair at 14
>never had a normal life because of it

Quit your winging woman it's a lot easier for a women to get a man. If we men do everything possible with the cards we are dealt to better our self's we still get treated like shit from women.

We bust our ass to get women and yet women don't have to lift a finger to get a guy. Pff seriously winging because oh no I'm getting slightly less attention from men get over it.
>>
Well well well..
>>
Oh, honey. You have no idea how good you look and how young you are. In fact, women generally get prettier as they age up until around 32-36 even. But I remember feeling "old" at 26 as well. This is society fucking with your brain.
>>
lol, wait until your mid 30s.
>>
>>17982876
The saddest part about being in your 20's is that you all are SUPPOSED to be at your most beautiful, but you aren't. People in their early 20's tend to be doughy and awkward. Life only starts to become bearable when you are 29. Then it just gets better. I'm not kidding. NO one who isn't completely retarded would ever be in their 20's again.
>>
>>17984800
Lol don't listen to this; this is terrible. Women are truly starting to look like milfs at 25. Most of them lose their facial fat, lines start to show, and they lose a youthful glow (for some reason idk).
>>
>>17981806
>>
>>17981694
Start taking loads to the face.
It's good for the skin.
Plus dudes won't care what you look like after that.
>>
>>17981694
I don't say you deserved it... but you deserved it.
>>
Gonna give this a bump for roasties getting BTFO
>>
>>17983318
Why's that?
>>
>>17986573
Alot of people born out of unplanned parenthood or into poverty wish they were never born.
>>
>>17984803
This

26 is still damn fine
>>
>>17982754
>balding

I've had a thinning hairline since I was 18 which used to CRUSH my confidence. I would look at myself in the mirror everyday and feel depressed and that this was the reason girls weren't attracted to me.

Now at 26 I don't give a fuck. I started working out at 20 and now I'm more muscular than the majority of men and I've realized a lot of women don't care if you're bald, other factors are a lot more important.
>>
It really depends on when you STARTED taking care of yourself. I didn't until 23 and I can see it fucking me over.

20 somethings and 20 somethings to come will always look better than you. They are now equipped to the tits with skincare/health shit via early internet exposure.

As one anon said already, they are still absolutely retarded personality wise and more narcissistic than ever. But you know, their looks will make up for that until their mid 20's.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.