[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, /r9k/ sent me here. i love this girl, but i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: The_Puffy_Shirt[1].png (728KB, 862x647px) Image search: [Google]
The_Puffy_Shirt[1].png
728KB, 862x647px
hey guys, /r9k/ sent me here. i love this girl, but i don't think she love me back the way i love her. what do i do?

hard mode:
she love my best friend

expert mode:
my best friend knows all of this

impossible mode:
he is everything that i am not
>>
Easy mode:

Don't give a fuck
>>
>>17980233
>r9k/ sent me here
aww they sounds like nice people
>>
Get to know someone who'll appreciate you and like you for yourself anon. Don't waste your time pining over this person who doesn't love you. It'll hurt for a while but eventually you'll be able to move forward.
>>
>>17980233
Try making her jealous by taking one of your other attractive friends to your private island for a cray-cray-vay-cay-getaway.
>>
>>17980262
she isn't the type to get jealous.

>>17980253
yeah i could be with someone else but that's not really the same is it
>>
>>17980275
No it's not the same. You're right. Trying to be with someone else who likes you for who are vs trying to be with someone else who doesn't really care about you. You're right. Completely different. If you're looking for someone to tell you "to go for it" with her you won't find that here cuz that's just stupid advice. If you don't think she loves you the same way, you're wasting your time and energy and slowing someone else to unknowingly control you.
>>
>>17980275
you need to let her go if she doesn't want you

you're only going to lose her as a friend as well
>>
>>17980300

yes. you're right, i know. i'm not going to go for it. i'd rather have advice as to how i can change, or how i can get them to be together. shit's gay. i'm open to other people but there hasn't been someone like her
>>
>>17980306
SHE NEEDS TO KNOW HOW YOU FEEL

TAKE A CHANCE OR YOULL REGRET IT
>>
>>17980306
Aright. I'd suggest not worrying about getting them together. Let them worry about that shit. You should just worry about yourself in this matter. Do things you enjoy doing a part from them sometimes and get out there and meet other people you find you enjoy hanging out with. You're not going to "change" and forget about this girl over night, but you'll eventually move forward with your life if you don't dwell on it.
>>
>>17980319
this opportunity comes once in a lifetime you better

>>17980320
is there a way to just deal with the pain? i want to stick with these people
>>
>>17980330
To stick with the pain? I once used to believe there was a way to just deal with the pain. For me, I was wrong. Hanging around the person you love who's in a relationship with another is hard as fuck. I couldn't handle it. I began to really resent the person. You'll have to ask yourself if you'd be able to enjoy your friends without resenting them and that if you ever did start resenting them, would you be able to walk away and be mature about it?
>>
>>17980347
i really just resent myself, which is pretty bad. i feel you.
>>
>>17980361
That's a sucky feeling anon. Why do you resent yourself?
>>
thanks all, by the way. i appreciate you
>>
>>17980372
you wouldn't resent yourself for not being what the person you love wants? that actually sounds healthy. i'm not a healthy individual.
>>
>>17980379
I went through a time where I blamed myself for not being what my lover wants, for not being wanted anymore. I don't think that of myself anymore. It was rough though in the beginning. It's not easy.
>>
>>17980382
you're an incredibly cool person for having defeated that, it's definitely an unhealthy thought pattern.
>>
>>17980391
You're kind in saying so. I didn't defeat it alone. I regularly see psychiatrists and therapists and participate in group therapy in order to effectively manage my mood disorder. I'm grateful I'm able tonnownidentify unhealthy thought patterns and distortions in myself. It's a skill that's hard to learn and sometimes painful but worth it. Do you resent yourself because you lane yourself for not being "good enough?"
>>
>>17980233
>/r9k/ sent me here
you have to go back
>>
>>17980409
i used to do therapy, i guess i should get back into it. it doesn't look like anyone really beats it alone. yes, and it feels really real and objective, obvious, even. i'm sure you're familiar.
>>
>>17980424
I know what you mean. I used to think I was boss at being objective and all that. It turns out I'm shit at at. I'm getting back on track though. 4chan and the community here has been great in a weirdly strange sorta way.
>>
>>17980435
yeah you're all extremely helpful, it's super cool and honestly more than i expected. I appreciate the solidarity. i'm probably not being as objective as I think, either.
>>
>>17980445
Yeah I've gone and explored other boards and go nah. Cuz it's not the same as this board. I wish you well anon but I gotta go. I frequently check this board out so, if you're ever feeling like you want to kill yourself or just want someone to distract you from unwanted thoughts, I'll be around. Remember, you and I, those of us who've struggled with mental illness/mood disorders etc. know what it's like to feel deeply all across the spectrum. We're stronger than we feel at times. We can make it.
>>
>>17980467
i really appreciate you talking to me. i'm about to sleep anyway. thank you so much, i know you're right. we're gonna make it. i'll come around more often for less selfish reasons. please take care.
>>
>>17980233
Ditch them both and don't humiliate yourself.
Imagine how much it's gonna suck when they're fucking and you're in the next room jerking your tiny dick and crying.
>>
>>17980478
Thank you for your company anon. And hey. It's never selfish to ask for help and advice. It's a sign of strength. You take care as well. See you around /adv/.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.