[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright bros, I need some big boy advice here. Advice from people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tfw ear.png (19KB, 644x718px) Image search: [Google]
tfw ear.png
19KB, 644x718px
alright bros,

I need some big boy advice here. Advice from people with hair on their testicles.

I'm working with a math tutor around my age. Hot chick, really cute as a button. I thought "Am I actually going to end up banging my own math tutor?" when I first saw her...

So here's the deal, I was scrolling through chicks on OKCupid, and sure enough she has a profile on here..I clicked on it not thinking it was her, though it's exactly her bro.

Hitting up your own math teacher is on a level that I'm not on yet..These are things that makes men grow, and I'm looking for your advice
>>
Time to grow up, anon. Get to know her. So she's your tutor. So what? She's not your teacher
>>
>>17980192
Yeah but that's like a player move, bro. I'm just a dude who shitposts on 4chan
>>
>>17980203
With that attitude you'll stay a dude on 4chan instead of maybe a dude with a bangin' gf who is smart.
>>
>>17980214
Fuck I guess you're right...But that's what I meant when I typed 'these are things that makes men grow'

fortune definitely does favor the bold though, that's for sure.

Man it'll just be SO FUCKING WEIRD though
>>
>>17980234
It won't feel that way once you've gotten your dick wet. Hurry up and do it before you get sucked back here.
>>
>>17980238
Well fuck bro, what should I say then?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

okay

on OKC, should I just send her a message going 'hmmmm'

etc ?
>>
>>17980243
Do it in person! Ask her to get some coffee and see where that goes.
>>
>>17980255
Do coffee places normally serve tea of some sort? I'm not trying to make a statement; I'm just a tea drinker.
>>
I know Starbucks and Coffee Bean/Tea Leaf do. I would assume most do
>>
>>17980260
>>17980267
FUCK BRO

What are you doing!!!!!!!!! You're trying to me to ask my math tutor and shit...Fuck.

Man....Wow. I don't know how it's so effortless with some dudes
>>
>>17980280
It's easy to say. It's the confidence that's hard, but hey, fake it (everywhere!) until you make it. Just do it, you could be very happy you did
>>
>>17980186
Assuming she's a professional who gets paid for what she's doing,she can get into as much trouble as a teacher for socializing with a student - losing her job, being blacklisted or worse.

Wait until your student relationship ends and then offer to thank her by taking her for a drink/meal.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.